Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samonmars Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Oct 11, 2007, 08:09 AM
    This one guy who used to be in my class(he switched schools)
    Anyway. this one guy wasn't incredibly nice, not great family life. But this teacher kept going up to him and asking him about home, making the rest of us stand outside while she interrogated him. Is that wrong or was she doing the right thing?
    icecream Posts: 160, Reputation: 6

Oct 11, 2007, 09:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by samonmars
    Anyways., this one guy wasn't incredibly nice, not great family life. But this teacher kept going up to him and asking him about home, making the rest of us stand outside while she interrogated him. Is that wrong or was she doin the right thing?
    Sounds wayyy wrong! What do u mean stand outside? She actually made all you guys leave the classsroom for her to interrogate him?

Oct 11, 2007, 03:50 PM
    Yeah, it was incredibly annoying. He was already pretty depressed, and she made him worse. She wasn't exactly nice, and would be very mean to him.
    krea Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 05:59 PM
    Anyways., this one guy wasn't incredibly nice, not great family life. But this teacher kept going up to him and asking him about home, making the rest of us stand outside while she interrogated him. Is that wrong or was she doin the right thing?
    well I think should have asked him if he was OK then she should stop getting in her business
    xxhopingtearsxx Posts: 45, Reputation: -1

Nov 22, 2007, 12:58 AM
    I don't think it's very right. But, the guy does not have to answer those questions. He can just say, "I apologize but I don't feel comfortable telling you personal things about me." and if he is sent to the office, so be it. He can just tell the principal that those things are personal and he is just going to school for his education, not to be asked things that are outside school. If he is suspended or expelled for disobeying a teacher or even just given a Detention, screw it. He shouldn't listen to that. He can bring his parents or legal issues even if it's just a little Detention, because he should not have to answer questions that are none of that teacher's business. And if his parents go all, "Blah, I don't want to have to bring legal issues or argue with the principal. When the teacher asks you a question, you answer? Hear me? Even if it's about me having sexual intercourse with another man while you listened in your room while chatting with your friends! Hear me? Or you're grounded?! Okay?! Remember that! Okay?! Hear me?!" He can get grounded and call social services.

I was being serious here, I'm sorry if that answer got a little out of hand but I was just saying. A human should not be forced to answer a question, unless he is about to die. You should tell him my advice, but not every single detail that I just told you or he would think you are insane.
    mongoose102860 Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Nov 22, 2007, 01:36 AM
    Maybe she was looking out for his best interest. Was his family life abussive. Then again maybe she could have been a left winger against any punishment and that made her nosy.

Nov 23, 2007, 10:31 PM
    I don't think he was abused. He never showed any signs. He was adopted, and just didn't like his family. I don't know why.

Nov 26, 2007, 04:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xxhopingtearsxx
    I don't think it's very right. But, the guy does not have to answer those questions. He can just say, "I apologize but I don't feel comfortable telling you personal things about me." and if he is sent to the office, so be it. He can just tell the principal that those things are personal and he is just going to school for his education, not to be asked things that are outside school. If he is suspended or expelled for disobeying a teacher or even just given a Detention, screw it. He shouldn't listen to that. He can bring his parents or legal issues even if it's just a little Detention, because he should not have to answer questions that are none of that teacher's business. And if his parents go all, "Blah, I don't want to have to bring legal issues or argue with the principal. When the teacher asks you a question, you answer? Hear me? Even if it's about me having sexual intercourse with another man while you listened in your room while chatting with your friends! Hear me? Or you're grounded?! Okay?! Remember that! Okay?! Hear me?!" He can get grounded and call social services.

I was being serious here, I'm sorry if that answer got a little out of hand but I was just saying. A human should not be forced to answer a question, unless he is about to die. You should tell him my advice, but not every single detail that I just told you or he would think you are insane.
    Yeah, I told him. He says he's over it, but now he tries his hardestto avoid teachers, and he's going to drp out, so ,meh.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I remember my Second Grade teacher letting the class watch an educational kids show t [ 1 Answers ]

I remember my Second Grade teacher letting the class watch an educational kids show that featured a man that wore a body suit that showed the inside of the body. He was a white male with dark curly hair I believe. The objects around his house could talk, such as his pillow and his couch. This was...

Substitute teacher comes to school for a class and sings songs [ 1 Answers ]

There's this movie I used to watch all the time when I was younger. I am 18 now and cannot remember it. In the movie there is a class of kids. Then a substitute teacher comes in. I believe she had red hair though I don't remember her name. She is really weird. She sings the name song to the...

My Chemistry teacher does not explain the work to the class and I am wondaring how to [ 1 Answers ]

Determine the mass, in grams , of 3.00 mole AL 4.25 mole Li 1.38 mole N 8.075 mole Au 6.5 mole CV 2.57x10^8 mole S 1.75x10 mole HG .00003 mole Fe

Teacher asked to Nanny by family in class [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I've been working at the same early childhood center for over two years. About one year ago, I began picking up a two girls before school. I wake them up, get them ready and we're off. The family pays me well for doing this every morning and it has been a nice supplement to my income. Now, the...

View more questions Search