Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ylisa1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2007, 07:56 AM
    Disable Father due Backpay:Owes Mother Arrears
    My venue is in Union County, New Jersey. I am a disabled person who receives Social Security Disablilty every month for the last 20 plus years. I have a daughter who is collecting from my SSD account. She became disabled when she was a minor. I never married the father who owes me $20,000 in arrears. He has recently been awarded his Social Security Disability backpay(a lumpsum). He has a new wife and two young children. Will I receive partial or all of monies due me?
    tawnynkids Posts: 622, Reputation: 111

Oct 11, 2007, 09:39 AM
    There doesn't seem to be a question in this. What is it you would like to know?
    kayakinggirl Posts: 58, Reputation: 5

Oct 18, 2007, 05:03 PM
    If there is court ordered child support, the state will collect from the past due benefits. It doesn't matter that he has a new wife and child.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Emergency custody order due to the mother of my kids doing meth [ 1 Answers ]

I have 5 kids with my ex, we weren't married, she has full custody till I take it to family court. Can't afford a lawyer right now. Their mother is doing meth, I have police reports stating this, and one states that the children were there when their mother came home high on meth, she beat up her...

Filed a custody pettition, daughters father in arrears with other children. [ 1 Answers ]

MY daughter is 3 yrs old, he bio father has not been in the picture consistently, he used to come by when he needed to borrow money but never spent time with her and once he got his business established he came by ever 2 or 3 months for anywhere b/t 25-55 minutes at at time... she does not know who...

Son's father owes me money for bills paid [ 3 Answers ]

As the title says: my son's father owes me money for bills paid. I had brought my son to the dentist. I paid for ALL of the costs (didn't have dental insurance at the time) In the court order (Wisconsin if it makes a difference at all), it does state that the father is to pay half of all uncovered...

How to I file for sole custody of a child due to father abandonment? [ 1 Answers ]

My child is 1yrs old. His father and I are not married but he was at the birth and legitamized his son and gave him his name. Since the birth of our child, he has not provided any support and he rarely calls. We live in two different states and I have visited him twice for the sole purpose for...

Deadbeat Father requests to reduce arrears? [ 3 Answers ]

I've been served after 8+ years of abandonment by my daughters biodad. He owes over $10,000 in child support. He is taking me to court to reduce child support (which he doesn't pay anyway? ), Medical Support (I provide 100% med and dental, he is not ordered to pay this because I never trusted...

View more questions Search