Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    triguero2011 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2011, 11:48 AM
    The reason I came to this site was to ask can anybody Help me find out if cesara estates loop in mulberry, Florida had anyone die there or did something happen? This man was a white evil spirit he had white features like a tall white guy about in his 20s and he is definitely got it out for me and I don't know why because this morning he was staring at me like he wanted to rip me apart. Last night I had wrote john 316 on my leg and then there was a awkward vibe in the room as well as I felt something was mad at me. Then I said outloud evil spirit leave me alone and this morning I seen him!! He was staring at me!! Like he wanted to kill me!! Please if anyone can help me this is real!!
    I know it sounds like something crazy or out of poitergeist but this really happened and I need to find out how to get it out of my house and to leave me alone! I feel like it is going to try to attack me and my dad by doing things to us mentally. I don't want to deal with seeing this ghost again, I don't know what's going to happen.
    destinylovescj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2011, 11:49 AM
    Yes , go 2 , " ehow.com "
    destinylovescj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2011, 11:56 AM
    Comment on triguero2011's post
    Go to the local library and see if you can find information on your house, and ask your neighbors , also go to the police of any accident reports!
    krystalanne85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2011, 02:44 AM
    Is this where you answer the question or share your own spooky stories that you sweat by. And there absolutely no way that could have happened. Anyone got an www. Online answer or is it not possible
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2011, 05:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by krystalanne85 View Post
    is this where you answer the question or share your own spooky stories that you sweat by. and there absolutely no way that could have happened. anyone got an www. online answer or is it not possible

I have no idea what you just said.
    kAtlYn2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2011, 07:51 AM
    I have a spirit in my house and lately they are kind of like making themselves more shown. I'm only 12 and being home alone with spirits that scare me so bad I cry. I am trying to find out what happened in my house. I have tried to tell my mom but she doesn't listen to me. This morning they shut off my radio twice and they shut off the lights and then turn them on I can feel them walking behind me and they are kind of loud. So I know they are there and I am super scared I promised the spirits I would find out what happened to them but all my neighbors are bew the web isn't helping and I can't ifnd a magazine. I jut want them to be in a better place. Please help me I'm scared.\

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know when my father died [ 3 Answers ]

My father was Francoise Grillot. He and my mother had an affair, and they were never married. He died before I was born. All I know is that his mom's name was Maddame Suzzanne Grillot. I want a picture of him. I have never seen what he looks like. He lived in France. I don't know what part. Can...

Would you buy a house where someone was murdered/died? [ 21 Answers ]

I just am curious what everyone thinks, would you buy a house where someone died in it recently? How about a house where someone was murdered or committed suicide? My answers: I live in a house where someone died, but peacefully of old age... I would not buy a house where someone was murdered...

Died in my house [ 8 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me how to find out if my house is hunted?

Who Owns House Now that Ex-Spouse Died? [ 3 Answers ]

1. Fifteen years ago when I divorced my husband, I signed a Quit Claim Deed. 2. He refinanced and paid me off. Last year, he paid off that refinance loan and went into a reverse mortgage agreement. 2. Our son (25 years old) lived in the house with his father, my ex-husband. 2. My...

Deleting name of recently died spouse on house deed [ 1 Answers ]

My husband recently paased away after a about with cancer. I was told to have his name removed from our house deed, which we jointly owned. Was just wondering how to go about this, like who to contact or go to for this process. Thanks for your help and god bless.

View more questions Search