Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Koolestcat308 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2005, 05:44 PM
    WOW I ReallY need help
    Hey I'm 15 years old and am having erection problems. Sex has been pretty dificult.Sometimes its kind of hard to get an erection when it comes down to sex. So my girlfriend gives me head to get it up and ready. Then when I put the condom on it usually doesn't stay hard. It seems my main problem is keeping the erection. I get erections fine when were foolin around and stuff though.Im really confused and could use any help from you. Thanks
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 20, 2005, 09:13 PM
    Hi, remember, you wrote me a private message on this issue and I answered back twice, the first time I suggested posting, the second was an explanation on why this might be happening to you. But as I said don't worry about it because you are not the only one at your age going through this and it will change in time. Let me know here if you got the messages, if not I'll explain in more detail. You'll also get some help from guys here, so you will have lots of help. Stay with us and don't give up. It's good for you to let it out here, not too many young men are brave enough, and therefore go on in ignorance. Good for you!
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2005, 04:46 AM
    Keeping an erection
    Hi,
    You are not alone... this is all part of learning, and growing up. At 15 yrs old, you have the rest of your life ahead of you. Please don't keep worrying about it, and sooner or later, things will get better. You will learn how to relax, not to worry about it, and just let it happen.
    If you don't already know this, it might be something you are interested in.
    40% of all girls in the US are pregnant by the time they are 20 yrs old.
    Also, no condom is 100% safe, from getting pregnant.
    Every time you have sex, you are putting you and your girlfriend at risk of having a baby. Please consider the possibilities of what you would do if, all of a sudden, you are a Daddy!
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 21, 2005, 08:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fredg
    Hi,
    You are not alone.....this is all part of learning, and growing up. At 15 yrs old, you have the rest of your life ahead of you. Please don't keep worrying about it, and sooner or later, things will get better. You will learn how to relax, not to worry about it, and just let it happen.
    If you don't already know this, it might be something you are interested in.
    40% of all girls in the US are pregnant by the time they are 20 yrs old.
    Also, no condom is 100% safe, from getting pregnant.
    Every time you have sex, you are putting you and your girlfriend at risk of having a baby. Please consider the possibilities of what you would do if, all of a sudden, you are a Daddy!
    Not to mention the risks of Sexually Contracted Diseases. Give yourself time to 'become a man' as you are still in the puperty stage and this happens to all. Also, some men/boys can at rare times be allergic to latex, that could be another cause. See a doctor, and don't worry, he/she cannot tell your parents, doctors are like pastors, they cannot tell, unless you give permission.
    IchHabeKeineIdee Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Dec 10, 2005, 12:54 AM
    Its cool
    Hey man don't worry about that, I couldn't "finish" the job until my third attempt, and trust me dude, just let your body (and more importantly your mind) mature and I'm sure in no time flat you and your girlfriend will be able to enjoy a physical relationship. On a much more serious note, Im 18, so it wasn't too long ago that I was in your shoes, so just trust me and be prepared and keep a condom either on you or one at your house and one at your girlfriends house. Trust me my 22 year old sister has 4 kids, and I'm telling you, I know I'm not much older, but I have had a lot of experience around kids and you Don't want kids man, so ::insert joke:: "Dont be a fool; wrap your tool" anyway, I'm out.

~Ich habe keine idee~
    ~I have no idea~

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search