Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Oct 20, 2005, 05:15 PM
    I have a big prob please help
    OK here's the thing I am really shy around my boyfriend. Because my last boyfriend I got to close to to fast and when he broke up with me about 5 months ago I was really upset and I'm still not 100%over it. But I've got a new boyfriend and I lve him to death but now I'm like really shy around him and really sccard that he is going to break up with me.but I know he loves me a lot but he is kind of shy to. But I want to go up to him at school and give him a hug but I'm scarred to.so if anyone could help me get over my shyness that wold be great so please help asap thanks
    clukkes Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Oct 20, 2005, 05:31 PM
    I would ay get off the band wagon. Did your ex give you reasons for breaking up? It seems like you felt used and don't want that feeling again.. am I right?

A hug is innocent try to give him one and see how that feels afterward
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2005, 05:18 AM
    Shy
    Hi,
    Hugs are given all the time; some women to women, some even men to men, in different circumstances.
    Go up to him and give him a hug. It will show him you care about him.
    Getting over shyness does take a little time, and just tell yourself, "I'm gonna do this". Actually, the more you think about it, the worse it can become sometimes.
    Before you actually see him coming toward you, or you start going toward him, try talking with someone else. About anything. Get your mind off giving him a hug. Then, when you two get close enough, go for it. By that time, you won't be thinking about it too much.
    I'll bet he will like it!
    babycomin' Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2005, 05:36 AM
    Have fun with it
    It's OK to take your time with a new boyfriend especially if you were treated badly in a previous relationship. Which I get a feeling you were by your ex and still are hung up on him. However you might want to explain this to your new honey. You can tell him that you were hurt and want to take things slow. He should be able to respect your wishes if he really cares. If you don't want to talk to him about it and you truly feel you can get over your ex and have a good thing with your new guy don't. Instead try to give him a hug at school. Because you are feeling shy and I think that is because you are worried about he will react and thing you are getting to close and then break up with you; not all guys are like that. Then just make more of a joke out of it. When you see him first thing in the morning... run up to him, literally, and throw your arms around him and say "oh I've missed you!". Then you will have given him a hug and even if you are joking around you'll feel the connection if it's really there. And if you feel it and you want another then try to be brave and say "ok how about a real hug now". Guys may act tough, but they like all the mushy stuff too. They just don't always admit it! My man loves when I give him hugs, kisses or notes for no reason. At least flirt with him so he doesn't begin to think you are not interested. GOOD LUCK!! Don't do anything you aren't comfortable with. These are just a few ideas.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Friend needs help with relationship prob. [ 7 Answers ]

OK here's the deal, My guy friend just called me to ask me for help, but Im not sure what I should say (I told him id call him back later). He had an "affair" with this girl and they went ALL THE WAY. Also she found out that he had a girlfriend (who has NO IDEA what's been going on) and says...

Track lighting prob. [ 1 Answers ]

I have installed a new hampton bay track and also hooked up three new hampton bay hanging track lights. After the install, turned the dimmer on and all of the way up and only the light on the end of the track lights up. The other two filaments are glowing slightly. If I take off one of the...

I want to know about pci slot prob [ 3 Answers ]

I have a computer every thing was working fine in it.. (p I've 1.7 mhz) After some day when I added a new sound card its not detceting it But I checked the sound card in another system with same mother board and configaration it works fine But in my PC it doesn't detes in any of the pci slots,...

Xp- Error 711- modum Prob. [ 3 Answers ]

I just upgraded to XP profess. For some reason my comput, is no longer recognising my broadband connection. I did a system check and it was coming up Error 711. So XP professional has done something with my DSL connection or something with my Drivers. Im not sure. Any advice would be...

View more questions Search