Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Benita Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2007, 06:56 PM
    Do I have to pay for other peoples uploads?
    This morning telstra shocked me with a $10.000 internet bill that they said I made up over the last month of usage. I found out that it's because of a program I have on my computer that's called limewire but not one person from telstra advised me of this situation until I called this morning. Do I have to pay for other peoples uploads and if so why didn't anyone tell me about this risk before this even happened? I think if you are at risk of this happening to you, you should be advised of it immediately. Please help me!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2007, 06:15 AM
    Hello Benita:

There are a lot of risks when buying things. I agree that a seller should tell you everything about the product you are about to buy. But, that doesn't mean he's legally obligated to inform you of all the risks.

I don't think you have a case.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tenant on lease with option refusing to pay rent. Hand delivered 5 day pay or quit. [ 4 Answers ]

Property is located in Virginia. The tenant signed lease agreement and option agreement. The rent is $1000 monthly and the option is paid separately at $200 monthly. The rental agreement states tenant is responsible for repairs per incident up to $500. The blower motor went out on Heat pump...

Tenant on lease with option refusing to pay rent. Hand delivered 5 day pay or quit. [ 2 Answers ]

Property is located in Virginia. The tenant signed lease agreement and option agreement. The rent is $1000 monthly and the option is paid separately at $200 monthly. The rental agreement states tenant is responsible for repairs per incident up to $500. The blower motor went out on Heat pump...

Investment for Salaried Peoples [ 1 Answers ]

What are the best investment methods/plans for a salaried person?

Firefox plugin to allow FTP Uploads? [ 3 Answers ]

I've got an ftp account setup whereby I give a special link and someone can put files into a folder of my website. Works like a charm in IE (for both uploading and downloading via FTP), but with Firefox, users can only download. I can't find anything about it, but maybe I'm not searching the...

"Sea Peoples" and Ugarit [ 4 Answers ]

Who were the Sea Peoples and what impact did they have on Ugarit. At least five groups have been identified as Sea Peoples. MORGANITE

View more questions Search