Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MimiGirl Posts: 141, Reputation: 0

Oct 10, 2007, 12:09 PM
    Searching for this 90's comedy movie
    Hello,
    Ive been searching up and down for a certain movie that I think Ron Livingston is the main actor-if not it looks a lot like him.. My sister was the one who rented the movie a long time ago and she said that she found it under the drama section but when we all began to watch it, it looked more like a comedy. What I mostly remember is the actor Ron Livingston(or one that looks like him) working as a building designer, I think, and he recently moved in to a new apartment were he bagan to pass through hell not only their but also at work.. he would spend most of his time working because he had a extremely cranky boss that would always push him around.. one of the climaxes of the movie that I remember is when a burgler breaks in Ron Livingston apartment while he was sleeping and he breaks Ron Livingston his toe.. this is all that I can remember from the movie-if someone knows please respond-thanx
    mwilliams15 Posts: 172, Reputation: 24

Oct 10, 2007, 12:51 PM
    I don't know if this will help at all, I have no idea what movie that could be, but if you think it is Ron Livingston.. here's everything he's been in

Ron Livingston

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or early 90's scifi/comedy with little aliens [ 4 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a kid about Aliens that crash(I think they crashed) on earth during Halloween so everyone thinks they are just in costume since they are the size of kids. I remember the movie being funny too so I guess it was a comedy. And I think they befriend a little girl. I can't...

Mid 90's comedy on one of the major networks! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello out there, I'm trying to track down a show that would have aired in the United States(I'm From Frisco) in the mid-90's. The plot involved a dragon that lived with a family. Also it was live action. If anyone can help me out I'd appreciate that in the highest degree... Thanks

Searching for title of children's sci-fi movie from 80's or 90's [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, this has been bugging me forever, so I've finally decided to ask. The details are really foggy in my mind, but what I remember of the plot is as follows: There's a young boy who meets an old man who is actually an older version of himself. The old man did some kind of delivery-type job...

Comedy Movie [ 2 Answers ]

This was a comedy in the late 80's possible early 90's it involved a man or caveman that was living in a college clock or bell tower. A guy began teaching him how to talk and dress. And also I remember him talking about how he loved a vacuum cleaner to one of the professors but I am not to sure....

View more questions Search