Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChiGal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2007, 11:29 AM
    Can I take out a loan using my 401k as collateral
    The company I work for does not allow loans against my 401k. Is it possible to use it as collateral for a personal loan?

Check out some similar questions!

401K Loan vs. Home Equity Loan [ 3 Answers ]

I need $50,000 for a kitchen remodel. I can get a 401K loan 5 yr term 9.25 interest - total payments add up to 62,000 or so with a monthly payment of roughly $1,050. That payment is is tough on my current budget so I was considering a Home Equity Loan with a longer term. I know there are a...

401k loan and pulling momey out of a 401k to pay the loan off [ 2 Answers ]

I have just turned 591/2 and have a 5,000 dollar loan from my 401k... can I withdraw monies to pay this loan off... and how much will I be taxed if I do? Mickey Huddleston

Loan against 401K [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I found a property that I want to invest in, it's a foreclosure, I want to fix it up and maybe retire too it, I have a home with a small mortgage, and I have some savings for vacations and emergency's, I think the home I'm looking at might have to be paid in cash, $20,000. I have Est:...

Business loan and collateral [ 1 Answers ]

Thanks for answering my question. I wanted to know if anyone can get a business loan with out any collateral (I don't own a home)? I do have excellent credit! Is there a company that will do such a loan? Thanks again for your time. Ginny:p :p

Secured Loan with 401K as Collateral? [ 1 Answers ]

Would I be able to secure a loan using my 401K account as collateral? Advise where I could secure a loan like this?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.