Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2007, 04:33 AM
    but... but... but Google = "do no evil"!

Google Corporate Information: Our Philosophy
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2007, 12:09 PM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Clough
    I do. And, I own a working Commodore 128 that I think has all, or just about all the bells and whistles that you could have with it.
    Quote:
    Originally posted by RickJ
    I have two Atari ST computers. I'll never forget that one year I got a HUGE 40MB external hard drive for it for Christmas.
    Those were the days... :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Microsoft xp home edition and Microsoft xp [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know how I can delete one of it so that I am able to use one properly. When I was re-installing XP home edition, I couldn't delete the partition (C) which contained another XP. Now I have two and thus a little bit confused. Can anyone help me with providing some...

Comparing Investments [ 4 Answers ]

I buy fixer houses putting as little as 20% down. I usually put about $40,000 in to fix up, cover finance costs and cover selling costs. My typical interest rate is between 7% - 9% on my loans. Since it is short term, interest rate is not important to me really. I am usually able to net about...

Comparing to Ex! [ 3 Answers ]

So, I have been broken up with my ex for a while now, but I am having trouble moving onto other people. I have met, and gone on dates with a few women since the break up. I always find myself comparing it to my ex. I was very much in love with her, and she is the one that dumped me. All of the...

View more questions Search