Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TMiller Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2007, 10:20 AM
    I noticed my air wasn't blowing inside the house, but the unit was still working on the outside
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2007, 02:16 PM
    Fan motor could be bad, fan relay could be bad. Are you sure the fan is not running? Or is it just because you feel no air from the registers?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outside unit doesn't come on when thermostat turns inside unit on so no heat? [ 1 Answers ]

My thermostat will trip my heater to turn on. The inside blower turns on but the outside unit doesn't turn on. I can get it to go by turnign off the unit at the thermostat and waiting a minute. I turn it on and off until I hear the outside unit turn on. The problem is when the Thermostat turns if...

Sweating on inside air handler unit [ 1 Answers ]

I think it's called the air handler unit of my central AC(it's inside a closet and the filter is below that unit) I recently noticed one side of the air handler is sweating a lot and the water is dripping down onto the plywood and wicking up the sheetrock wall. I know it's not supposed to be doing...

AC unit ( Lenox) keep running [ 1 Answers ]

Problem: I have Lenox AC unit 5.5 ton compressor. It is about 9 years old. It was running fine until last night; I found out the unit inside and outside kept running constantly until it tripped my 60amp breaker. I looked at the evaporator coils and found them covered with lint and nearly...

Inside a/c unit keeps shutting off after 30 min [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone might know if there is an easy solution to my problem. My inside a/c unit (TRANE) started blowing very little cold air , and was making a louder noise than normal. So my husband shut all power off and took it apart to vacuum out completely, and replaced the filter. When...

Running water sound inside the wall [ 2 Answers ]

Water running sound inside the wall pipes going upstairs.

View more questions Search