Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acovey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2007, 09:25 AM
    Confused
    So I'm dating a guy who lives in salem and he is my whole world. I really love him! But I can never get ahold of him and then when I do like a couple days later its like nothing ever happened. Please help me out!!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 10, 2007, 09:29 AM
    Get a clue and leave him alone. If he wanted to be reached, you'd be able to do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does he like me? I'm confused [ 16 Answers ]

Hi! My name is Nisha, I'm a senior and ready to graduate from high school. I have a problem. I like my best friend Samit. But I don't know if he does like me? I use to like him my freshmen year of high school. I still liked him even though I had a boyfriend. Now that I have broke up with my...

I'm confused [ 4 Answers ]

OK so I'm a young teen and I have had a few boyfriends but not many. Whenena I go on vacation I get any guy I want from mi age to collage boys.. at school its kind of hard to get a guy.. I mean I don't change mi personality or the way I dress and I go to the beach a lot and I get more boys there...

So confused. [ 65 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 18 months, we even lived together for the last 11 monhts. Last week out of nowhere he decided that we had to break up, pretty much out of nowhere. He says that he still loves me and that I'll always have the biggest part of his heart but that he is not in love with...

I'm confused. [ 22 Answers ]

I am a happily married, 2 kids, dog, large house in the suburbs, great job, etc. woman with a ton of friends. I have one friend - female - who I trust more than anyone else except my DH. Lately however, I find myself sexually attracted to this woman. Mind you, I love and respect my husband and...

Confused and not that sure! [ 4 Answers ]

OK well I have some things going on and just really need some answers and someone to talk to but OK here I go my parents recently got a divorce and now I'm stuck with my dad and his girlfriend and her 3 devil children! There moving in and I can't wait till they do because then I have a excuse why I...

View more questions Search