Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hmcglynn Posts: 31, Reputation: 7

Oct 10, 2007, 07:37 AM
    Check list of opening cleaning business
    I'm trying to open my own cleaning business and I know I need to get incorporated but does anyone know what else needs to be done for it to be legal so I can advertise?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2007, 07:41 AM
    Hello hm:

You don't need to be incorporated.

If you're good at cleaning, focus on what you're good at. If you're not good at organizing a business (and you're NOT), you shouldn't even try. I would hire a CPA. He knows EXACTLY what you should do. They're not very much money either.

excon
    hmcglynn Posts: 31, Reputation: 7

Oct 10, 2007, 12:57 PM
    Thanks for answering my question. Most people that start don't know all the aspects of opening their own business, but we learn. I have already contacted a CPA so thanks for mentioning that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cleaning business [ 2 Answers ]

It says that I have to file a "Federal Employee Identification Number" (FEIN). I have no Idea what this is and where to get one---Can you help?

Cleaning business [ 1 Answers ]

I to am getting ready to start my own cleaning business here in Ohio. In my area there are not a lot of bigger cleaning businesses, I do know that there are a few of the one or two person operations. None of which are listed in any local directory. So I know where I need to first start the...

Opening small business [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know where to start when opening a small business

View more questions Search