Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cree57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2007, 05:30 AM
    Philanthropists that give
    I need to know if anyone knows of a philanthropist that helps someone out in dire needs.
    I am disabled and have a fallen behind in my bills all I need is a helping had to catch up after that there is enough monthly to keep myself going. I have an 11 year old child and myself I have worked hard my whole life unfortunately it means nothing once you hit a bad time thank you for any answer you can provide
    Namaste Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2007, 05:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cree57
    i need to know if anyone knows of a philanthropist that helps someone out in dire needs.
    i am disabled and have a fallen behind in my bills all i need is a helping had to catch up after that there is enough monthly to keep myself going. i have an 11 year old child and myself i have worked hard my whole life unfortunatley it means nothing once you hit a bad time thank you for any answer you can provide
    Hi there,

I don't know where you live, but here in CA we have Dept of Rehab, which can provide assistance to you. Also, if you go to Oprah's website, she has email. Try that.

All the best, Michelle
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 27, 2007, 05:44 PM
    There are places like the Salvation Army and you should be working with a case worker from social services ( welfare) to see what programs are available in your area) also many church groups have charity programs that can be looked into.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 27, 2007, 05:47 PM
    In addition to what FrChuck said, check with Catholic Charities, Lutheran Social Services, the county and township human resources departments, and of course visit the area public library reference department and ask your questions there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I give up? [ 8 Answers ]

I was with my boyfriend for almost four years. We were young and went through a lot together. Hurt each other for example we cheated & lied and there is no trust. Our love is so strong we both have a hard time letting go so we forgive each other but then the relationship seems damaged and I really...

How to ask Philanthropists for Money [ 26 Answers ]

I have an exceptionally innovative affinity-based fund-raising idea for non-profit organizations; however there is a start-up fee of $500 per organization. I want to know how to ask philanthropists, ie: Bill Gates, the Moores, Oprah, etc. for the money to finance these start-up fees for the...

To give or not to give [ 1 Answers ]

Was going out with this guy and it never worked out. We tried the whole friends thing and that didn't work out either. I have some of his stuff which he borrowed me. I'm going to give them back as I want to break all ties with him. A part of me want to give him back things he gave to me as gifts....

Ex won't give up [ 37 Answers ]

I meet a great guy shortly after he left his wife we started dating while he was going through a divorce that she drug out as long as she could I had nothing to do with them splitting he was living with a friend when I meet him she has been a real pain she took 2,000 dollars out of a line of credit...

Should I give up on her? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi this is my first time to ask a question on this would really appreciate any help!I have been with my girlfriend for just over 2 and a half years,I am her first person to ever sleep with her and there's a six year age gap between us,which has never been a problem,right up until we broke up she...

View more questions Search