Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vyki Posts: 65, Reputation: 5

Oct 20, 2005, 03:43 AM
    Tamagothci connection
    How do you play the bump game on the tamagothci connection version 2.
    I don't understand if there is a point on the bar I'm supposed to be stopping it or what?
    Please help...

Oct 23, 2005, 02:05 PM
    I assume nobody is as sad as me and owns a tamagotchi?
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 23, 2005, 02:36 PM
    http://www.icydays.org/tamagotchi/regular.html

Try this site, I don't know much about them, but this might be interesting to you. Good Luck.

Oct 25, 2005, 12:42 AM
    The answer to my question isn't there but the site was interesting to me and it answered another qestion I had. Thanks!
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 25, 2005, 01:42 PM
    Welcome, sorry I couldn't help with your original question, but I don't have one. I have real cats that communicate with me and need me just as much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

New LAN connection [ 3 Answers ]

How would i be able to create a lan between my desktop and laptop, Please anybody help me Too urgent.

Windows ME LAN Connection [ 16 Answers ]

I am having problems connecting to the internet through a computer in my house. I have a LAN connection and the computer is running Windows ME but I am having problems connecting to the internet. All the protocols and everything are set right, I've tried to reset the ip, but I still can't connect...

Wireless connection? [ 4 Answers ]

Before I got my laptop reformatted the wireless connection on it was working fine. It works fine everywhere else but at my friend's house. I can pick up her wireless connection, the signal is very good, but for some reason I can't browse the internet. I tried repairing the connection but I get a...

Dsl connection [ 1 Answers ]

When connecting High Speed DSL connections,which connection is better,USB or Ethernet, I can use either one

View more questions Search