Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    veearrgee Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2007, 04:09 AM
    Getting free website & hosting
    Dear sir,

I am developing one application using asp.net,html,javascript & C#. This is only for my own use. There is no commercial involved in this. What I want is, I like to create my own web site and like to upload all my files in this site. Where can I get a free website and hosting. Can any one help on this.

Thanks
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2007, 06:23 AM
    You can start by Googling free web hosting - Google Search
    safibaig Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2008, 02:40 AM
    You can get all the web hosting info on WEB HOST PLUS
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2008, 03:14 AM
    There are a lot of sites that can give someone the information on hosting a website and also allow a person to post all sorts of information on a website. Using blogspot.com is one of many that may be used by people. Doing a Google search for such things, as benn11 mentioned above, is the way to go because it pays to shop around for what is best for you and also to get the best for what you would want to post.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

FREE Eye Exam & Glasses for disables Lady [ 1 Answers ]

I am disabled and need help getting a eye exam and glasses. I am 61 and I am having trouble finding any place to get help with this.:confused:

Website to free downloadable music to mp3 player [ 13 Answers ]

Does anyone hear know of any websites that you can download free music for mp3 player. I'm new at this and just installed a new cd drive to my PC last night. Any help would be greatly appreciated.. thanks!

Free Genealogy & Family Tree Resources, Help, Tips & Advice [ 5 Answers ]

Below are some helps on finding and documenting your family history. Review them for some good ways to find information yourself. Of course, you're also welcome and encouraged to post questions to this board for more information: Just click the "Ask about Genealogy" button at the top of the...

Do you know any website where free large videos of AND1 are disponible [ 2 Answers ]

Can smb tell about websites where AND1 videos are for free

View more questions Search