Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mulan2188 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2007, 11:00 PM
    One way cruise or longer port stays
    I have heard that cruise lines are now offering one way cruise, I have searched the internet and can not find any information. I want to cruise to the carribeans for my honeymoon but I would like to stay in the carribeans for a couple extra and just fly back, or are there cruises that you can port for more than a day?
    Please help
    rfcraig Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2008, 08:50 AM
    Looking for a one way cruise from the VI to the US later this month. Who do I contact
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2008, 10:31 AM
    Most US/Caribbean cruises don't go one-way, the distance is too short. You can look into chartering a private boat, but that can get expensive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electric dryer taking longer and longer to dry clothes [ 3 Answers ]

I have an electric dryer that is taking longer and longer times to dry the clothes about 2-1/2 hours to do a standard load. The time seems to be increasing - Is this dangerous? It is probably running my electric bill up? The dryer came with the house I bought a year ago. I would guess the appliance...

Should I go on cruise with VERY RECENT EX? [ 23 Answers ]

As most of you know, my fiancé and I broke up and ended our relationship and engagement... This being said, we are supposed to go on a 5 day cruise on the 24th of this month... Should I go and just be civil with her and do things separate and on my own, or should I just toss away the money ($400...

Replace data/fax port with firewire port [ 2 Answers ]

I want to buy a dell inspiron 531 computer from costco. It has a TV tuner and a 56K PCI Data/Fax Modem. I know the TV tuner uses one of the two available pci slots, but does a data/fax modem use anothwer pci slot? I want to have an open pci slot so I can add a firewire port. If the data/fax uses a...

Can we cruise Alaska [ 3 Answers ]

My husband has a felony. We would like to cruise to Alaska but, are not sure if we can get into Canada to board the cruise ship and even just in cruising we would be in Canadian territory so, do you know if we can even go on an Alaskian cruise?

One way cruise ticket [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a cruise ship that will accept a passenger ONE WAY, to Puerto Rico. I am not that interested in a cargo ship (but can't find one anyway), but want to go one way from NYC to P.R. since I will be staying there for good and do not plan on returning. Would it create a problem to book...

View more questions Search