Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    violet0019 Posts: 208, Reputation: 9

Oct 19, 2005, 09:30 PM
    Teeth Whitening Kits... anyone Like Specific Ones?
    I would like to purchase a teeth whitening kit, and would appreciate any NAMES OF THE PRODUCT - opinions on the better ones on the market that any people on this site may have tried? THANKS.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2005, 02:39 AM
    I've tried 3-4 different ones and like Crest White Strips the best.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2005, 05:31 AM
    Teeth Whitening
    Hi,
    I second the Crest White Strips. I also tried 4 other products, and this one seemed to be the most effective.
    Also, whitening is not permanent. People who expose their teeth to foods and beverages that cause staining may see the whiteness start to fade in as little as 1 month. Those who avoid foods and beverages that stain may be able to wait one year or longer before another whitening treatment or touch-up is needed.

Oct 20, 2005, 09:34 AM
    But They Only Do The Front Teeth...
    So everyone likes crest!i tried them years back and could not believe that the strips only covered the front teeth, so one must only smile a bit so as to not show the more yellow ones on the sides and back... hmmmmmm... i will have to think about that... not smiling 100%... hmmmm..! no, i do not thinks so!! I am going to keep researching. Thanks everyone
    SSchultz0956 Posts: 121, Reputation: 10

Oct 20, 2005, 11:35 AM
    If you want all of your teeth whitened it will be expensive unless you have connections. You can go to the dentist and get a molding tray of your upper and bottom teeth and than purchase this gel (comes in a syringe type thing) which is expensive. That's about the only thing. If you want a kit from somewhere like walmart or target, your SOL because the strips are all they really got. I used the generic brand once, equate, and I thought it covered my whole smile. Then again, you could have a bigger smile than me.

Oct 20, 2005, 12:25 PM
    More On Teeth Whiteners
    Thanks. I found some products called supersmile... i will research that. Yes i have a big smile, wish i could display it :d more often though as lately it has been hidden!! Take care
    Mass Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2005, 08:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SSchultz0956
    You can go to the dentist and get a molding tray of your upper and bottom teeth and than purchase this gel (comes in a syringe type thing) which is expensive.
    What is the name of that gel SSchultz ? Moreover, how long should we use it in order to complete the process ?
    bigbear777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2005, 09:50 AM
    I think I found the best teeth whitening system
    Found a great whitening kit that actually worked. I had to try 4 laser whiteing kits on e-bay and this one actually works. When it comes to these kits DO NOT try tp save a few bucks. You get what you pay for! http://www.perfectlywhite.com/
    letmeno Posts: 215, Reputation: 23

Dec 3, 2005, 02:43 PM
    I went to my dentist because I wanted my teeth bleached. He wouldn't do it on the account of it erods the enamel and makes the teeth weak.
    Shidoshi Posts: 71, Reputation: 4

Dec 4, 2005, 06:47 AM
    So why all the stars have whitened their teeths ? I think its all about the price you pay and not in the way they operate with them...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1996 Mercury Sable... any body kits? [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: I was wondering if there is anyone out there who knows if there is any body kits that will fit on a 96' mercury sable LS? I have looked and looked but I am not sure if there is a body kit for another make/model that will fit it or what... If you know anything I could do please reply.

Joining 2 Hampton Bay Track Light Kits [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought 2 Hampton Bay track light kits which included a "straight connector" piece, which is supposed to be used for joining 2 fixtures together. The connector piece does not just attach the fixture housing, but actually does connect electrically. There is no mention of this in the...

Accounting On Specific Distribution [ 7 Answers ]

Does $25,000 Plus An Additional Amount Equal To Interest On Said $25,000 At The Rate Of 7% Per Annum For 14.8 Years Mean Simple Interest ? Or Compounded Interest ?

Retro fitting K&N FIPK Kits [ 1 Answers ]

I want to change the stock air filter unit on my 94 dodge spirit, and perhaps put a K&N kit in it. Although K&N does not make a kit for my car, not surprisingly, I have seen some set ups that look like they would fit well under my hood. The air filter is a good size, and the pipe's bend could be...

View more questions Search