Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 9, 2007, 08:00 PM
    Friedlander's Jeweler's.Wedding Set
    I found my perfect wedding set at Friedlander's Jeweler's. I want to find the picture of it online, so that my boyfriend has visual aides to take into the jewelry store so that he doesn't get the wrong thing. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I could find this? I know the most obvious place would be to look on their website, but no dice. The picture is not there... PLEASE HELP!
    taurusss Posts: 67, Reputation: 5

Oct 11, 2007, 05:51 AM
    İ think you have no other solution then just going to the shop and asking the people who work there for help...
    Vision Expert

Oct 11, 2007, 11:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by taurusss
    İ think you have no other solution then just going to the shop and asking the people who work there for help...
    I wouldn't need to ask them for help. I know where my ring is in the store, the problem is that my boyfriend doesn't and I want him to have a visual aide to take with him. The issue is that the store is 100 miles away. I'm not about to drive that unless I'm taking the ring home with me.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2007, 02:33 PM
    Did you look for a website? They have one - https://www.friedlanders.com/
    Also this part of their site - https://www.friedlanders.com/leodiamond.shtml
    Vision Expert

Oct 11, 2007, 02:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shygrneyzs
    Did you look for a website? They have one - https://www.friedlanders.com/
    also this part of their site - https://www.friedlanders.com/leodiamond.shtml
    Yes I did and as I stated they only show a few rings on there, and not the one that I want. That was obviously the first place that I looked. But thank you for the advice.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2007, 03:05 PM
    Could you possibly provide the name of the set? That would help. Wedding sets at big jewelers usually have "names".
    Vision Expert

Oct 11, 2007, 05:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nauticalstar420
    Could you possibly provide the name of the set? That would help. Wedding sets at big jewelers usually have "names".
    If I knew it I would... that's what I was going to try to find out on the website... but it's not there.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2007, 05:26 PM
    Wow, then I don't think there's much you can do. Can you describe it? Gold or Silver? How many carat diamonds? etc...

Any info you can give would help.
    Vision Expert

Oct 11, 2007, 05:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nauticalstar420
    Wow, then I dont think there's much you can do. Can you describe it? Gold or Silver? How many carat diamonds? etc...

Any info you can give would help.

It's a set. 1.5 karat center stone, small diamonds all the way around the band of the engagement and wedding ring. The wedding ring is slightly bent where it fits with the engagement ring. It's white gold. The engagement ring was $3,999 and the wedding ring $699. If I see it, I will KNOW it, but my boyfriend won't and that is what worries me. We were looking at discount places online last night, and he pointed one out (NOTHING like the one I want) and said, "Oh my gosh, isn't that it?" I'm afraid. LOL!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 11, 2007, 08:30 PM
    How about taking him to the store, and pointing out the one you want.
    Vision Expert

Oct 11, 2007, 08:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    How about taking him to the store, and pointing out the one you want.

I have, he was there when I picked it out..
    Vision Expert

Oct 12, 2007, 08:39 PM
    I FOUND IT!! I found a picture online!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wedding Plans for court house wedding [ 3 Answers ]

Hi!my name is toya i'm about to get married next month. I only have low income. Of course we are having a court house wedding, but what else can help us out like where to get dress, where to get suite, where to get rings.as well what can we do after wards i plan to have something att my house.so i...

How do I set up a courthouse wedding? [ 4 Answers ]

My fiancé and I want to get married without the big hooplah and expense. Problem is, I have searched and searched and cannot find any answers on who to call, where to go, cost, etc. How do I set this thing up?? ***EDIT*** Sorry, I forgot to add we live in Missouri.

Court House Wedding or Back Yard Wedding? [ 18 Answers ]

We are on a limited budget as far as our wedding goes. We want to spend more money on the rings and honeymoon than the wedding. So, we want something intimate and special but small. So these were the two options that we were thinking: 1. A small ceremony in his parent's backyard. There...

Jeweler's license [ 1 Answers ]

How do I obtain a license to buy wholesale jewelry? Do I have to have a business first?

Shoot-set and Quick-set Combo [ 2 Answers ]

I have not seen this yet, but I haven't seen everything... lol I was thinking that these two misdirection sets could be used in a single play because the quick-set causes the opponent to position, dig-in, and focus on the quick-set hitter, but the ball could be shoot-set along the net for anyone...

View more questions Search