Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cassie101 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2007, 06:18 PM
    I Cant hear out Of left Ear.
    Mt Left Ear is been Plugged For Years I Still Can Hear A Litle Bit Out Of It But It Feels Like something Is Stuck In there I Tried Everything To Make It Unplugged.
    What Do I Do.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Oct 9, 2007, 07:10 PM
    I would use heated Extra Virgin Olive Oil, DON'T burn your ear. Tilt ear to side, hold in there a couple of minutes, tilt and let drain. Pharmysist suggested to me, I tried it, it worked. I was under a trailer, something fell in my ear, and that fixed it.
    I am not a doctor, am a technician/troubleshooter, don't know of any harm.
    Good luck, I SAID GOOD LUCK, sorry I didn't mean to yell. Take Care
    mattie118 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2010, 08:51 AM
    I have the same problem and I can't find any answers:(
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2010, 11:53 AM

Mattie,
    How did Olive oil work?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ear popped and now I can't hear out of my ear at all [ 7 Answers ]

I was wresteling with my kids and husband and we fell to the ground and I popped my ear pretty good and it started hurting went to the beach and got some salt water in my left ear and it was pretty excruating I had to get out of the ocean I went to sleep and when I woke up I couldn't hear out of my...

Uneven Ear Pressure and Voice Echo in Left Ear [ 45 Answers ]

Hello, I have some kind of ear condition that I'm seeking answers for. I have to constantly sniff throughout the day to equalize the pressure in my ears. The left ear seems too "open" for lack of a better word and when I sniff it corrects the pressure temporarily. The condition also causes an...

Lump behind left ear [ 13 Answers ]

I noticed this lump the other day because it felt sore behind my ear. It's pea-sized and behind my left ear about 3/4 of an inch abive my earlobe.it feels hard and doesn't move. It's very close to the crease (where my ear meets my head)... I get dizzy once in a while and headaches from it on the...

Clicking in left ear [ 3 Answers ]

I have read the answers regarding clicking in the ear/left ear. Mine is constant, not just When eating or swallowing and just began a few days ago. In fact, it doesn't change when eating or swallowing. It took me till 3:00 am and two sominex to get to sleep last night. Strange part is... I...

Clicking in left ear [ 3 Answers ]

I Have Suffered From Stress Recently But I Overcame A Lot Of Problems Now I Am Getting Clicking In My Left Ear And Also Headaches , Could This Be Due To The Stress Or Could I Have Damaged My Ears As I Work With Earphones On ?

View more questions Search