Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hopelyn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2007, 04:15 PM
    I need an answer quick!
    I have missed two periods and took two home peg. Tests where the positive lines were faint so I went to the doctor and the blood test was negative for pregnancy. I have an appt. next week for a pelvic ultrasound. However I have all the signs of being pregnant!

I already have one child.
    Everyone else thinks I'm not pregnant but for some reason I do.
    My symptoms include, intense cramping and headaches, weird food cravings, heartburn, lower back pain, sore breasts, extreme fatigue, I take at least one nap a day and go to bed much earlier than normal and omg!! My right breast is leaking a white milky substance!! I also have extra vaginal discharge.

Everyone else seems to think its psychosomatic but I'm not sure... I am not on birth control, or use condoms... I know I know... we pull out... Help I need some opinions!! PLEASE!!
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2007, 04:23 PM
    Why are you having a pelvic us?
    kamiller Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Oct 9, 2007, 04:29 PM
    I had a similar problem twice... no to add more to this or your worry, but I had ectopic pregnancies... if your experience any shoulder cramping to one side or cramps this could be a sign... my at home test showed positive and blood tests showed positive... I was 2 months into the pregnancy... hope this helps
    ashybaby87 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2007, 10:53 PM
    To me it sounds like signs of pregnancy. How far along would you be if you are? Sometimes if you're really early you'll get a negative result. Good luck!
    FrOsT_bItE Posts: 125, Reputation: -2
    -

Oct 9, 2007, 11:43 PM
    Have you had sex in the last month or so? Has your stomach risen? Sometimes pregnancy tests can be wrong. Maybe it's just your body? Have you had your breasts checked? Breast cancer can be the cause, or not. Just take it slow, see how things go and you never know, it might be your body having a reaction.
    FrOsT_bItE Posts: 125, Reputation: -2
    -

Oct 9, 2007, 11:44 PM
    Maybe it's just hormones
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2007, 11:51 PM
    You could have an ovarian cyst, sweetie. Just stop stressing so much and let the doctor do his job! The milk in the breast is probably nothing except a reaction to your stress and the thought/fear that you might be pregnancy. I am very sure that if you had an ectopic pregnancy the tests would show positive. If you have missed 2 periods, a pregnancy test should be pretty accurate.

Really, it sounds to me like an ovarian cyst (very common) and false pregnancy, but only the tests and the doctor will know for sure.

Let us know how the ultrasound goes!

Hugs, Didi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drug Testing quick answer needed [ 7 Answers ]

Just wanting to question about drug testing for a job. On Monday Labor Day (3 days ago) I took a 15mg Oxycodone for a headache borrowed from a friend. This is not a common thing for me to do but I had an excruciating headache. Today I landed a wonderful job opportunity right on the spot that will...

Need answer Quick! [ 2 Answers ]

My husband did a job for a friend of the family that had water damage to the house, he went over the problem but they said all was well so he did his work ,well a few years later they had problems, so they took legal action and are suing him, they want him to do the job again except he won't...

I need an answer quick please [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is sasha and I need someone's advice... my boyfriend is the kind of guy that has never cheated and he never will. The problem is is that I just moved to vegas from Minnesota and he came with me. He hates it here he has no friends, and no family out here. We are now constantly fighting...

Quick queston for any that can answer! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, was wondering if anyone knowns the quick protein diet plan, because I used this site about a year ago and one of the professionals gve it t me but I lost it. I goes something like you can eat eggs and bacon for dinner and you couldn'e eat any white veggies. It was a very straight forward...

View more questions Search