Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brian007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2007, 03:45 PM
    Sisters husband's brother relationship
    Is my brother-in-law's brother also my brother-in-law. We are uncles of the same niece and was wondering what to refer to him by.

No need to answer. I have received an answer from viewing others answers to a similar question.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2007, 04:35 PM
    What I want to know is this:
    If a married couple moves from Arkansas to California and get divorced, are they once again brother and sister?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I related to my brother-in-laws brother? [ 12 Answers ]

It's been this huge discussion lately with many many MANY different answers, and I would like to know, If my sister marries a man, am I related to him AND his siblings? I have no idea...

My sisters [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have two sisters the same age as me (15) a few years ago they both tried to kill themselves, now this year one of them tried again. They are both adopted (twins) so that might have something to do with it. I was just wondering do you reckon it'll pass, maybe its just them trying to be...

Sister's husband's brother [ 4 Answers ]

My sister is getting married to my friend's brother. I was curious if me and my good friend will have a relationship title. So what is my sister's husband's brother to me?

Relationship to Brother-in-law [ 3 Answers ]

Is my husband's brother-in-law also my brother-in-law? What does it mean for a relative to be once removed?

I'm looking for my older brother and sisters. [ 3 Answers ]

The last time I saw Naomi, Caroline and Mani was at my fathers funeral, 20 years ago. I do think about them a lot especially now I'm older. I don't understand why they never stayed in touch, Naomi promised me she would stay in touch but never did. We had the same father but different Mum's....

View more questions Search