Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jtp65 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2007, 02:29 PM
    5th Grade Greece Project
    My 11 yr old is doing a project on Greece. What are some good resources on the web we can use. He is gooing to need History,Heritage,Foods and make a Travel Brochure. Please help! Thanks
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 9, 2007, 02:34 PM
    Try this for starters: Greece - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

5th grade, late assingments, math! What shuld I do? [ 5 Answers ]

HI, I am sheanna and I am entering the 5th grade. Its all right you now, I know its going to be fun, but I am worried about math and my late assignments. I am not very good at getting assingnment in on time, and I totally suck at math, what shuld I do? Sheanna :confused:

I live him. Since may 5th. I have no clue what to do. [ 2 Answers ]

:) :( have you ever fell in love, for a stupid reason. Like all right my best friend he's awesome but he drinks. One night he came over drunk and he had his friend with him and his friend was tipsy, he was so cute. And they had nowhere to go... his moms umm mean and he already told her they were...

Do airfoils save fuel pulling 5th wheel? [ 1 Answers ]

Have been looking for ways to save diesel on my Ford 2002 7.3 and the neighbor running a Duramax pulling a 30' 5th wheel said his on-board mileage calculator said he was saving 30% with a fold down airfoil he purchased at Camping World. That's pretty good if it's really true because when unfolded...

Plead the 5th [ 6 Answers ]

My attorney sent my soon to be ex-wife attorney a list of questions that he wanted my wife to answer. Our case is scheduled for court in mid October. My wife’s attorney called her into her office and had my wife to answer these questions. My wife chose to plead the 5 th when asked about her drug...

View more questions Search