Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sirius-Chan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2007, 02:09 PM
    Animated movies with animals from the 70's / 80's?
    I'm looking for a list of them.

More specifically, I remember a movie I really liked... it had something like two hedgehogs, foxes, a snake, a mole, too, maybe... and they had to leave their forest due to development... and I can't remember the name at all. But if I remember correctly, they were trying to save the mole from a fire in one scene and they were in a church in the other... And I believe the poor hedgehogs got run over by a semi truck...

Like I said, a list of animated animal movies from this era or the title of that movie would be loved.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2007, 03:51 PM
    The Online Film Critics Society's Top 100 Animated Features of all Time
    O.F.C.S.: The Online Film Critics Society

Is it in this list?
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2007, 04:08 PM
    It sounds like 'farthing wood' but that was a series not a film

Oct 9, 2007, 04:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by albear
    it sounds like 'farthing wood' but that was a series not a film
    Oh, it was? Well, yes, it was the one I was looking for. Thanks :>
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2007, 04:23 PM
    t'is allreet
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Oct 9, 2007, 05:08 PM
    It sounds like it could be "Once Upon a Forrest" (1993)

It was about a group of friends, a mole, hedgehog, a mouse and a little girl badger (whose uncle was their teacher) well some guy threw a bottle out the car window on the road and it smashed causing a semi to hit it and tip over causing toxic gas to leak out of the truck and into the homes of the animals near by. The little badgers home was affected and she ran in to see if her parents were OK. They were dead. Since the little girl was breatheing the gas she got really sick and the teacher was out of the flower that could cure her, so the three friends went on a dangerous journey to find the flower and bring it back.

Hope that helps.
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Oct 9, 2007, 05:19 PM
    Oh just kidding. I didn't see it had already been answered. Well there's another animal movie for you then.

Oct 9, 2007, 07:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stardust713
    oh just kidding. I didn't see it had already been answered. well there's another animal movie for you then.

I remember that movie. It was so awesome. I need to watch it again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old 80's (maybe 70's) animated movie [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I can't remember what the movie is actually about, or what the characters look like ((except that the main hero is a young boy)), but I recall one scene in the movie where they (he and his two companions... I don't recall what they look like), have to perform certain unfesable tasks: One...

70's or 80's animated movies. Can't find titles. [ 13 Answers ]

One with a boy all in white with a dunce cap shaped hat. Animation in watercolor. Who goes to a strange land where he meets these bouncing busty ladies that were mountains at one point? The animation is very simple and angular. The ladies even have pointy busts! It's very musical; the ladies...

An 80's kids movie, animated, about animals in the forrest [ 7 Answers ]

Hi. I was born in -85 so I may have seen this film in the early 90s (I think it was made in late 80's or early 90's (or mid 90's? ), and I'm having troubles remembering it's name. It was about animals in the forrest, I remember it being really scary and sad, the animals were afraid of the people...

80's or 90s animated film with animals [ 2 Answers ]

I actually remember a lot about this movie and have been trying to figure out its title for over a year now. I even told a boy that I would marry him if he found out. Luckyly he didn't because marrying him would have been bad Any way on to the movie It is an 80s or 90s animated film staring...

An animated movie with animals from 70's or 80's like animal olympics [ 2 Answers ]

I remember different animals all doing different olympic events and there were these two cross country lions with this great background music and the lions didn't talk, but you could hear their thoughts to each other. There were many other events and animals, but I can't remember much else. I...

View more questions Search