Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikky30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2007, 12:31 PM
    Opening Ceremony Music for the 1990 Commonwealth Games
    Can you tell me what the opening (instrumental) ceremony music was for the 1990 Commonwealth Games in Auckland New Zealand
    lateleigh Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 07:06 AM
    Hi Nikki

The 1990 New Zealand Commonwealth games opening ceremony piece was called "This Is It", composed by Don McGlashan. Don received a living legend award for his work on this among many other compositions, including for film and TV. He is best known however for being the lead singer of The Mutton Birds, one of New Zealand's finest bands.

Leigh

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Graduation announcements - no ceremony? [ 19 Answers ]

I am graduating from college this week and my husband and mother both suggested that I send out announcements. I was unsure about this because I am not walking, so there is no ceremony, and there is no party. Is it really necessary to send out announcements? I mean, I want to let my family and...

Planning a wedding ceremony... [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there! :) I'm planning a secular wedding ceremony... Does anyone have any good ideas for readings/poetry, or 'rites'/ceremonious acts that we could incorporate? I've thought about doing a hand-binding ceremony, including some music and poetry - though nothing is totally fixed yet, and...

Getting married before having the ceremony. [ 7 Answers ]

Hello. My fiancé and I want to know what decision is wise. Should we get married, and then have are ceremony when we can afford to? Or Should we just wait to get married and save until we can afford to have the ceremony?:confused:

Second Wedding Ceremony [ 8 Answers ]

My husband is in the military. We have been together for a little over 5 years, but only married (this month will be) 9 months. We planned on getting married when he graduated basic training. He told me that he wasn't going to be able to come home before going off to his first duty station. I was...

View more questions Search