Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oneill474 Posts: 427, Reputation: 2

Oct 9, 2007, 11:30 AM
    Credit card finance charges
    Because of a balance transfer was used. Two finance charges appear every
    Month. The cash finance charge and the purchase finance charge.
    If the balance of the credit card is paid off fully. Will reoccurring charges
    Still be subject to the two finance charges??
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 9, 2007, 12:19 PM
    Once the balance transfer is paid off the interest on that portion should cease.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Credit card charges [ 1 Answers ]

I made a charge for service. Months later the company started charging my account. I received no service and the credit card company can find no authorization but will not credit my account. What are my rights.

Disputed debit card charges [ 2 Answers ]

I recently had some charges on my visa bank debit I feel I didn't make I contacted the bank and they essentially said we conclude you did make the Charges-- what recourse do I have now?

Wrongful charges on credit card [ 8 Answers ]

Okay I have a question, I was at a restaurant last Saturday and I spent about $80 and I kept looking throughout the week to see when it was going to be taken out of my account. Well I got a call today which is Friday, nearly a week later saying that they didn't swipe my card and they were going to...

Finance and Over the Limit Charges on closed Accounts [ 1 Answers ]

My bank credit card was closed about 7 years ago by grantor due to negative credit on another credit card that I have. At that time, my balance was a little over $400. My limit was $500. Since that time the bank has charged a monthly finance charge of $12 and an over the limit charge of $25.00. The...

Credit Card Charges [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, Its my first time on here so hello to all. Quick question. I have a charge on my credit card that I do not recognize. I also do not have a receipt for it. Do merchants keep itemized receipts for purchases. For example, would I be able to get an itemized receipt from my credit...

View more questions Search