Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uzi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2005, 12:59 PM
    Godiva skin lightening
    Hi,

I just bought godiva skin lightening cream and the sunblock spf 15.
    Has anyone who is naturally dark skinned tried this product and actually seen results? I tried the sunblock and I'm impressed with it as it does not leave the skin looking greasy
    Skinwhite Posts: 77, Reputation: 6

Oct 19, 2005, 04:31 PM
    It took me one whole month to see very very very little lightening. Where do they get 7 days from? I have no idea!
    carol Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2005, 06:05 PM
    Godiva clinical trial
    According to their website, 7 days is when you START to see results, based on independent comparative clinical trials vs. hydroquinone done by Skin & Cancer Foundation. Only 55% of test subjects got the 7-day start of results, but that is still impressive compared to 5.5% of subjects with 4%hydroquinone cream.
    girlalu Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2005, 08:26 PM
    Was it 7 days? I lost count
    I was able to use the whitening cream for areas like elbows and knees. I actually can't remember if it was 7 days... I think it was more like 2 weeks for me. I think it depends on a person's skin color. If you happen to be really dark then it might take a longer time compared to the not-so-dark skin color. Hope all is well.
    Brownsugar Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2005, 09:59 PM
    I remember using godiva and to be honest I didn't really notice any change. I used it for a month and stopped after noticing no change in my skin color and the thing is I'm not even that dark skinned so you if it didn't even work for me in a month I'm guessing it takes much longer then 7 days to see any diffrence.
    carol Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2005, 12:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by girlalu
    I was able to use the whitening cream for areas like elbows and knees. I actually can't remember if it was 7 days...I think it was more like 2 weeks for me. I think it depends on a person's skin color. If you happen to be really dark then it might take a longer time compared to the not-so-dark skin color. Hope all is well.
    I agree. Actual results will depends on a person's original skin color and will vary from person to person. That is true not only with Godiva but also with any skin whitening product.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Lightening [ 3 Answers ]

I'm new to site and not sure how to use it, so this may be a repeat message. I'm trying to get a response from someone who has ordered the products that realsweet has recommended, or get a response from her, has anyone used these products? Or know whom to order them from?

Skin lightening [ 24 Answers ]

Helpp have dark skin need to lighten it overall.. which is the best product?

Skin lightening [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything like the lightening pill or bleaching cream.and is the effect permanent.

Question about Godiva Skin lightening [ 12 Answers ]

Does Godvia work skin lightening products work? I got it about a week ago and I can't really tell if my dark spots are getting better or worse. An does anyone know (if it does work) how long it will last? Thanks

View more questions Search