Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Varoth Posts: 58, Reputation: 2

Oct 9, 2007, 09:48 AM
    How do the nerves work?
    Not the entire system ,but how do central and peripheral work together?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 9, 2007, 09:49 AM
    Very broad subject - best to go to your local library and get a basic anatomy book; it will have illustrations as well.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 9, 2007, 09:51 AM
    Yes, that is quite a broad subject. Took two chapters in my Anatomy and Physiology book, as well as some other texts I have.

Can you narrow the question down a little?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? [ 2 Answers ]

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? They are also known an point of sale and kiosks like the ones in mcdonalds or leisure centres

Nerves on making it on the Dance team [ 3 Answers ]

Hey peeps I have a question I am going to tryout for the dance team but I am nervous about it. I love to dance. I guess I am afraid that I won't be able to get on the team because all the prepping girls are going out for it too. Any advice on how I can make it?:o [

Nerves of Mush [ 1 Answers ]

It happen to me again! We have a weekly meeting with our customers and I freeze up. My presentation is at the end so I have to wait to give my updates. What is happening is my nerves get to a point where my thoughts and speech go to mush. I believe this is effecting the way my customers react...

Sympathetic and parasympathetic nerves [ 1 Answers ]

Structural and functional differences between sympathetic and parasympathetic nerves.

View more questions Search