Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamma2018 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2007, 06:15 AM
    Bereavement: Need charity that would fly in relative for funeral
    I need to know if anyone knows of a charity in the Cincinnati, Ohio area that would fly in a family member for a funeral.
    Please respond asap
    Need this info today
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2007, 07:04 AM
    I'm not sure of any charities which do this, but almost if not all airline carriers offer discounted/reduced fare flights in cases of death of an immediate family member. There are generally restrictions which dictate how and when the ticket must be purchased, so you would have to check with the individual carriers.

Perhaps someone else will know of a charity organization, but I'm sorry, I do not. Do you have a church or community group you can turn to for assistance? Good luck, and I'm sorry for your loss.
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Oct 25, 2007, 10:02 AM
    Some people have used Facebook to get the message across that money is needed, but that is usually the younger generation. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bereavement Days [ 2 Answers ]

In the state of Pennsylvania, is there any law which dictates to an employer, the number of bereavement days an employee should receive for the death of a parent. Or an immediate family member.

When to take children to a funeral? [ 2 Answers ]

At what age do you feel its appropriate to take a child to a funeral of a distant relative whom they've only met a couple of times?

Charity name [ 4 Answers ]

Which charity can I write to get help with finance help for low paid family, need to buy furnitures and a holiday and help with getting central heating installed

Bereavement Medications [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Does anyone know what drug is used when people are having a lot of trouble with grief, commonly used to get them through the funeral and viewing. Is it Advan or something like that, not even sure if that is a drug. Thanks for all your help.

Bereavement [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone have any experience of things which really helped,at the loss of a baby?

View more questions Search