Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Christ Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2007, 01:28 AM
    How to get in?
    Please tell me how do get in good business school.How should I prepared for it.I am in my last year of BCA.
    ms180sx Posts: 64, Reputation: 6

Feb 5, 2008, 12:53 PM
    I would recommend checking out The Princeton Review for more information. They have a lot of helpful info, such as what schools are better, what they look for and also what you need to do to get in.

Business school after bca, I'm assuming your referring to the mba? You need to take the GMAT to gain admittance to an mba program.
    mba dude Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2008, 10:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Christ
    Please tell me how do get in good business school.How should i prepared for it.i am in my last year of BCA.
    I've been there bro and I can understand your confusion. Before investing into major test prep companies (kaplan, prinston etc) make shure you are familiar with basics. I am recent immigrant to US and could not afford those sticker prices. I found one solution. For 60% or even 70% of their cost you can get decent test preparation courses from experts. Just PM me and I will tell you how to get it. Cheers :)
    EBAYMONEYMAKER Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2009, 03:11 AM

I would recommend doing something that would change your life be a business owner. Follow the link and it will show you how to be a business owner while your in school.

@ Make Money On Ebay

I did while I was and now I generate an income well over $2000.00 a month with no over head it's aa great business to be in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search