Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dwade Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2007, 11:54 PM
    Installing 3rd layer of linolium
    Is it OK to install a 3rd layer of linolium on top of the 2 old ones?
    glavine Posts: 895, Reputation: 87

Oct 9, 2007, 04:45 AM
    They do make floor adhesive to glue down more than one floor, as long as the floor underneath isn't damaged or loose its OK to do , but only if you get the right glue.

I preferr to get 1/4 ply installed then lay the floor but its up to you, you may not have the room to build up the floor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I layer my own hair? [ 5 Answers ]

I have dead straight hair. It looks really boring, I wanted to know if it is possible to layer my own hair. Do I have to go to a hair salon to get it layered? If I can do it myself, how do I layer my hair?:confused:

Can you lay ceramic over linolium flooring? [ 11 Answers ]

I have linoleum in my kitchen, and am going to be switching to ceramic tile. Is there any way at all to lay the tile directly over the linoleum, or should I tear it up and lay the tile on the waferboard over base board? This is my first DIY with tile, so I want to do it all right. Thanks.

Lemon layer pudding [ 2 Answers ]

I just had to share this with you guys ben bought lemons last week for no apparent reason and I couldn't think what to do with them until this afternoon when I was thinking about my nanna and what she would do and bam lemon layer pudding I'm drooling at the thought of it and will be making a batch...

Layer cutting hair [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Please give instructions on layer cutting hair. Thanks!

Can't display layer in internet explorer [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to display a logo (color white, background transparent, png format) as a layer over a graphic in a web page. I have tried one hundred things and can't get it to work. Note: display in Mozilla Firefox is perfect. White logo does not show up in Internet explorer. Currently trying...

View more questions Search