Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joker22 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2007, 08:16 PM
    Name as many old fantasy movies from childhood!
    I would like to make a list of all old 70's, 80's, and 90's fantasy films. Such as: labrinth, dark crystal, neverending story and so on...
    HogleLover Posts: 55, Reputation: 4

Oct 10, 2007, 04:06 PM
    Return to oz, flight of the navigator, fluppy dogs movie, huggabunch, mio in the land of faraway, the wuzzles, House, House II the second story, invaders from mars, spaced invaders, howard the duck, harry and the hendersons, robotjox, solarbabies, the last star fighter... just to name a few. Oh and don't forget... LEGEND. Its an AWESOME movie!!
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2007, 04:29 PM
    Best/Worst "Fantasy" Titles
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2007, 05:17 PM
    The Disney movies were all fantasy. My favorites include Cinderella and Snow White. Wizard of Oz would be my favorite fantasy movie.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2007, 05:25 PM
    Only from the 70's, 80's and 90's?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2007, 05:33 PM
    How about Xanadu with Olivia Newton-John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

FINAL FANTASY book? Similar to final fantasy? [ 5 Answers ]

Im a big fan of FINAL FANTASY games and there are no final fantasy books/novels. Does anybody know any other books that are similar to final fantasy stories??

Childhood Movie [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: okay so I watched it when I was very young, it starts with real kids that go into this other world and turn into cartoons and they have to stop this evil woman who wants to steal this fountain of youth thing. . Yeah and that's all I remember.. . Please help. . Its driving me nuts.

Any good fantasy movies? [ 15 Answers ]

This is a very general question I know, but I'm looking for suggestions for good fantasy/mystical/mythical movies along the lines of Neverending Story, Midsummer Night's Dream, Legend, Chronicles of Narnia, etc. but without a whole lot of demons. Some movies that are more family oriented but not...

Fantasy Novel, modern people sucked into fantasy land [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the title of a book I read once that involved modern people being magically transported to a fantasy land. It starts with a male Truck driver picking up a female hitch-hiker. They both have terrible personal lives and not much to live for. While they are driving down...

Series of 4 Fantasy Books, Can't remember Title, Need Fantasy expert! [ 1 Answers ]

ANY FANTASY EXPERT, PLEASE HELP: I was a keen reader when younger and read a series of books ( I am almost certain there were 4) about 4 different children who each had a mastery over a certain element of magic. There was a girl who seemed to use air and stuff, a boy who could grow things and had...

View more questions Search