Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suzziqui Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2007, 06:23 PM
    Clicking in left ear
    I have read the answers regarding clicking in the ear/left ear. Mine is constant, not just
    When eating or swallowing and just began a few days ago. In fact, it doesn't change when eating or swallowing.

It took me till 3:00 am and two sominex to get to sleep last night. Strange part is... I have
    Been almost completely deaf in my left ear since I was about 3 years old. I have a dead
    Nerve behind my ear so hearing aids don't help. They can't operate as it is too close to
    The brain. So to be hearing an almost Morse code in my deaf ear at the age of 50+, is
    Very annoying and doesn't make sense.

Any help will be appreciated!
    pcrees Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 08:48 AM

This is in addition to my previous question. I had 5 grommets inserted and removed. The first grommet was removed and a baby grommet put back before the hole healed. This however came out on its own and another grommet was inserted. This was painful due to my small channels and this was also removed and a titanium grommet was replaced. This was removed as was still painful and the hole healed. The last plastic grommet was inserted 5 months after the previous removal but was still painful so was removed and the hole has healed.
    pcrees Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 12:37 PM

Further to my problem I have had the loud clicking and sensations for the past 6 weeks. Hope that this gives you a clearer picture of my problem? I also seem to have a blocked ear feeling which I cannot seem to clear. Would this have anything to do with inserting the grommet through the existing scar which had been healed for over 5 months, as my eustachian tubes are fine. The reason I had the grommets was because I had pressure in my right ear which was thought to be Menieres, but the tests proved not.
    deepak_panchal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2009, 03:20 AM

I have problem with my eardrum. How can I get rid of this?
    Doctor says there is no need for operation at this stage. Can it possible to cure it with medicines only? Which are those medicines?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uneven Ear Pressure and Voice Echo in Left Ear [ 45 Answers ]

Hello, I have some kind of ear condition that I'm seeking answers for. I have to constantly sniff throughout the day to equalize the pressure in my ears. The left ear seems too "open" for lack of a better word and when I sniff it corrects the pressure temporarily. The condition also causes an...

Clicking in Left ear? [ 26 Answers ]

Hello, I am wondering if anyone can tell me why I have a clicking in my ear. I already have a hearing loss in both ears, wear hearing aids, have buzzing tinits. And now I am experiencing a Click. I talked to my hearing doc and she has no indication of what would cause this. My family...

Clicking in the ear [ 2 Answers ]

Hi There I have a clicking sound in my right ear that occurs when I swallow. This is accompanied by a build up of pressure that is only released if I yawn or block my nose and blow (similar to equalising when you are diving). I have had this problem for the last 4 years and have been treated with...

Clicking in left ear [ 3 Answers ]

I Have Suffered From Stress Recently But I Overcame A Lot Of Problems Now I Am Getting Clicking In My Left Ear And Also Headaches , Could This Be Due To The Stress Or Could I Have Damaged My Ears As I Work With Earphones On ?

Clicking left ear and then some [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently diagnosed with bulging discs and pinched nerves in my cerival spine. My symptoms were what I like to call my funky head pains. Sensitive areas on top of my head and also the base of my head and of course pain in my neck. I was put on steroids which did nothing (but make me gain 7...

View more questions Search