Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sam_Felgen Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Oct 8, 2007, 06:15 PM
    Should I Tell
    My friend recently just got dumped by a guy from my school. I found out today that he cheated on her with another girl and my friend doesn't know. She is really pissed off at him at the moment.

Should I tell her or just let it go? :confused:
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2007, 06:19 PM
    Not your sin to confess.

Do you think it would really make your friend feel better to hear something like that? I doubt it make the situation any better.

I would strongly urge you to keep that little tidbit to yourself.
    zipper82 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2007, 06:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Felgen
    my friend recently just got dumped by a guy from my school. I found out today that he cheated on her with another girl and my friend doesn't know. she is really pissed off at him at the moment.

Should i tell her or just let it go? :confused:
    Your friend does not need to know that information. You as a friend to her serve the purpose to heal and support her. Telling her will only add to her emotionally and may disturb her as well. Trust me when I tell you that he who lives a dishonest life, has never lived a life at all.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2007, 07:41 PM
    Hopefully she is mad enough at him that she doesn't want him back then it would be a non issue for her to know. What I have seen all too often is when a couple is fighting, even split up, and another concerned party takes a side and says supportive stuff like "Ya you are better off without him. He was no good, blah blah blah....." Then they get back together and you are the one treated like dirt for taking sides.
    totallyrandom Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2007, 01:37 AM
    It must be hard on your friend as it is without her knowing that she was cheated on. However, she will most likely find out eventually by someone else and also that you've been keeping it from her and then she will feel even more hurt. You need to tell her, even though it will hurt her a bit but TIME IS THE BEST HEALER and one day she will find someone who loves her and only her!
    brookeleigh Posts: 119, Reputation: 4

Oct 9, 2007, 01:41 AM
    Tell her! Trustttt me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search