Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tofubandits Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2007, 02:19 PM
    I cant decide
    Can anyone suggest how I should pick a major? I'm interested in graphic design, but have not had much access to computers, photography-but no practice, clothing design-but can't afford a fashion school, and psychology- but I have a lot of tattoos would anyone hire me ? Please help I'm so confused.
    karent23 Posts: 133, Reputation: 8

Oct 8, 2007, 08:36 PM
    You need to choose your path based on what you'll be happy doing. One reason for going to school is to be taught how to use the computer programs right and how to find your career no matter what path you take. I know for a fact Fashion School, Graphic Design, Psychology, etc are all the same price. I work for a school that has Fashion, Graphic & other programs. There is Fin Aid to help pay those costs so don't think that something is out of reach. The path you choose you will be about a 60 year journey, so make sure it's something you'll love doing.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2007, 03:18 AM
    Are your tattoos in places on your body where they can be seen if you dress in professional attire?
    carlaha3015 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2007, 05:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tofubandits
    can anyone suggest how I should pick a major? I'm interested in graphic design, but have not had much access to computers, photography-but no practice, clothing design-but can't afford a fashion school, and psychology- but i have alot of tattoos would anyone hire me ? please help i'm so confused.
    I think your tatoos are fashion statements. Shows you are unafraid of change. What about getting a job that would give you the practical experience, and an avenue to show your work to your boss or contacts? If you start to network, or express an interest to learn, that could be a start for you. Help seems to come to those who are eager to gain knowledge and experience. Take a chance and don't be afraid of rejection. Not fun, but it happens to the best. Best Wishes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't Decide. [ 7 Answers ]

Ever since I was a child I've wanted to be a veterinarian. I currently work in a vet clinic as a Veterinarian Technician. I love my job I love what I do. For the past few years I've also thought about being a forensic scientist or a Crime scene investigator. I don't really know if I want to be a...

How do I decide? [ 1 Answers ]

I am so stuck it's unbelievable! I'm currently doing my A-levels and am supposed to be applying for university now but I just have no idea what I want to do. None of my friends seem to be quite so indecisive and I feel so pressured to make up my mind it's making me ill. I used to want to go into...

Can't decide! [ 7 Answers ]

I am really really stuck!I'm trying to decide if I should try out for my middle school cheerleading squad,this is the last year that I can.I really like cheerleading, but I'm up against 6 other girls!! 3 are loved by all ,and good,and then one I know will make it because she is really good!! The...

I need help to decide [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend just moved away from Pennsylvania to Nebraska but I am stuck here. I don't know if we should stay together and have a long distance relationship or break-up. What should I do? Signed :confused:

View more questions Search