Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lytesparkle87 Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2007, 01:56 PM
    Doing number 2 and pregnancy
    When I do # 2, there is smething slimy white looking discharge like only a little bit that comes out that I've noticed. Is that a sign of pregnancy? I never had sexual intercourse I'm still a virgin but he just came on me and most of it was on my hands which I washed out. I had my under on as well.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 8, 2007, 01:59 PM
    How is it that you think you could be pregnant if you've not had sex? How old are you?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

When you say "doing #2" I assume you mean a bowel movement?

You cannot get pregnant unless you have intercourse. Rarely does a woman get pregnant without having intercourse.

This white discharge usually signifies ovulation.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE PREGNANT IF YOU HAVEN'T HAD SEX !!!!!

Go and talk to your mom about where babies come from RIGHT NOW!!

Oct 8, 2007, 02:03 PM
    J_9 I really want to talk to you about my situation because I've noticed how educated you are with all these women health issues. Is there any way I can talk to you one on one? I really need some advice before I end up losing it. Id really appreciate it.

For all the others, I did not have sexual intercourse but just that my boyfriend came on me I guess it was dry humping and then when I came home there was something just lingering ard. If you read all my other questions in relationships, ull see what I'm talking about.

Oct 8, 2007, 02:04 PM
    I am 20 yrs old. I know how to get pregnant but right now I am extremely paranoid. Also I missed my period it was suppose to come on sep 25 and its oct now but either way I never had it on time. It usually skips.
    Expert

Oct 8, 2007, 02:07 PM
    Sweetie, we like to keep these here in the public boards so that other people can learn from what we have experienced. I hope you understand.

Now, dry humping happens when clothes stay on.

It takes the force of the penis inside the vagina to propel the sperm up into the vaginal canal so that the sperm can mate with the ovum (egg) in the fallopian tube.

If he did not penetrate you, you are not pregnant.

Oct 8, 2007, 02:12 PM
    That's fine I respect that. But when I came home and I washed myself down there, there was nothing ON my underwear but near my vagina like in my inner thigh, I found that same white stuff. That made me more paranoid. When he came on me, most of it was on my hand that I cleaned but some drops were on my pants and there was a tear in the pants already that I didn't even notice (not from him) which made me MORE paranoid that the sperm ended it all the way near my vagina.
    Expert

Oct 8, 2007, 02:14 PM
    Sweetie, there is nothing for you to worry about. If you continue to worry, it WILL make your period late, which will make you worry longer. Sperm CANNOT travel up your leg, into your vagina, through your uterus and up your fallopian tubes. The are not like little bugs with legs, LOL. They need the lubrication of the vagina to move.

You are safe.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 8, 2007, 02:19 PM
    How often do you have to ask the same question??
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/womens...id-120463.html
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/womens...se-121693.html
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ed-138319.html

Oct 8, 2007, 02:22 PM
    I thought this site was for your peace of mind and not others judging you about how many times you post up a question?

Thanks J_9 your the best.

Oct 8, 2007, 02:25 PM
    Also, I've always had sensitive skin down there and now its really itchy and when I use water it stings. Is there a cure for that? I've been using vagisil the one in the tube and then the wipes for that and it helps but then it comes back and I kind of make it worse by itching and irritating it.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2007, 02:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lytesparkle87
    i thought this site was for ur peace of mind and not others judging u about how many times u post up a question?

thanks J_9 ur the best.
    Dear lyte,
    When you ask the same question everywhere it just confuses those answering you.
    And with one question on whichever topic you choose makes it easier for you to find the answers and reply.

And Curlyben is not judging you, he is just stating facts.
    He is just one of those special people here, who keeps this site sane.:)
    Expert

Oct 8, 2007, 02:28 PM
    Lyte, the problem is, is that you keep posting the same question over and over. If you were not pregnant in August you are not pregnant now if you did the same thing this time that you did last time. You will get the same answers every time.

Now, how pregnancy occurs, there is no other way, just doesn't happen...

You and your boyfriend have to take your clothes off... he has to insert his penis into your vagina... he has to ejaculate (withdrawal method does not work either).

If his penis does not enter your vagina you cannot be pregnant. If he has his clothes on... you cannot be pregnant. If you have your clothes on... you cannot be pregnant.

Oral sex does not get you pregnant

Anal sex does not get you pregnant

His penis MUST be in your vagina.

Quote Originally Posted by lytesparkle87
    also, ive always had sensitive skin down there and now its really itchy and when i use water it stings. is there a cure for that? ive been using vagisil the one in the tube and then the wipes for that and it helps but then it comes back and i kinda of make it worse by itching and irritating it.
    Sounds like a yeast infection. All of us women get them from time to time. You need a doctor to prescribe you an anti-fungal medication to get rid of it.

Oct 8, 2007, 02:31 PM
    All right sorry for the misunderstanding in that case and thanks for all your answers and the time that u took out to read my long post.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 8, 2007, 02:42 PM
    You know to put a stop to the worry, why don't you have him wear a condom when he's doing whatever it is he does, then you know the semen is not going to touch you at all.

Oct 8, 2007, 02:57 PM
    God has already did something to stop the worrying.. He's getting married which is a total different issue I'm dealing with. That was why I was paranoid so much to ask the question because I knew I was the one who had to deal with it first before telling him when he's already moving on his life.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 8, 2007, 06:48 PM
    Well, I'm sorry to hear that. Did you know this guy was engaged?

Oct 8, 2007, 06:49 PM
    No he's not engaged or anything yet. His family has started to look for someone for him. Arranged marriage.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 8, 2007, 06:54 PM
    I'm sorry to hear that. Where are you from?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Number 3 [ 1 Answers ]

What do I need to adjust if the unearned fees at August 31 is $1500 and the unbilled fees at August 31 is 6,780

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number. [ 1 Answers ]

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number.. ... will my SIN always be "connected" with my business? In other words, as far as Canada REvenue is concerned are they 2 different entities? I want to apply for Bus # for a sole propriatorship

Private number [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Can you find out the source of a "private number" that calls your cell phone? If so, how? :(

ID with TIN number [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone get a driver's license or picture ID with a TIN number. Thank you

Need the next number [ 1 Answers ]

52, 28,33, 63, 73, 23, 56... Can anyone tell me the next number in this sequence?:confused:

View more questions Search