Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lytesparkle87 Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2007, 07:09 PM
    Middle east
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 8, 2007, 07:14 PM
    I see. So will you family choose a husband for you?

Oct 8, 2007, 07:18 PM
    Middle east

Oct 8, 2007, 07:19 PM
    If I find someone whose from where I'm from and he's educated and knows what he wants in life then my parents will accept him. Another than that its usually arranged like your parents pick out someone and you can agree or disagree with it.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 8, 2007, 07:33 PM
    So did this young man not want to be with you, or were you not wanting to be with this young man?

Oct 8, 2007, 07:35 PM
    It's a long story, id have to convert for him and what not and his parents wouldn't accept me. Again long story.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 8, 2007, 08:21 PM
    Wel I guess you will have to use your head with young men. Your heart is OK but sometime you have to stop and think if it is beneficial to engage the heart with a person you know you can't be with.
    At any rate, I wish you peace.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 8, 2007, 08:34 PM
    The white stuff may have been your own lubrication. It was not semen.
    Sad Soul Posts: 177, Reputation: 40

Oct 9, 2007, 01:13 PM
    I find this interesting. You keep posting similar questions, and when I tend to put my answer up for you, you quickly leave the post and START A NEW QUESTION.

Why? Isn't the answer I provide okay for people to see? Or was this not what you were looking for? I will paste it below, because I think it can help with your situation (you keep talking about being afraid you're pregnant, and about your situation with your man).

Here it goes:

I can relate to you in many ways. My dad's side of the family is Jewish and they disowned him after he got together with my mom. My Jewish grandma never even recognized me as her granddaughter for not being a full orthodox Jew. I actually never see her, unless at a funeral, a wedding, and she hardly looks at me.

I have said this before in your other post: I think if you two love each other enough, you will be together. If you don't end up together, be sure that it is not your religion that should be blamed, but it's either your cultural choice or you two prioritizing your parents beliefs over your own. For if you notice, in history, most religions did not even allow women to go to school...but today they do. Now was this really God or just culture forcing this? And today, many Muslims marry non-muslims, or many catholics take birth control, even though historically their religions prohibit both.

So, you and your boyfriend can be true to what you believe in, and choose the more modern traditions in your religion, which do not involve getting arranged marriages. Explain this to your boyfriend and show him the many examples of countries with your religion that do not follow this practice. You should also try and rationalize with the parents that keep you two apart. My friend from work is from Sudan and she's Muslim, and it's not culture in their country to have arranged marriages. My Lebanese friend said arranged marriages were something mostly unheard of in her country. Many Muslims in America do not have arranged marriages either. Maybe you can talk about this to the parents involved and educate them on other Muslim traditions. But be prepared that your parents might not see the light, as my father's Jewish mother never did, and does not even see me as a grandchild. Though, remember, "love is always something worth fighting for".

I think your boyfriend may be making excuses, or perhaps he's not mature enough for your love? You two need to see if this is worth fighting for.

Also, yes you could be pregnant. Go to a doctor and check this out. My aunt is fairly religious and believed it's wrong to have sex before marriage too. She had oral sex like you and indeed ended up pregnant and my grandmother forced her to get married at age 19 to a man who was (I think around) 25 years her sernior!

Calm down, and get to a hospital so you can know if you are pregnant as soon as possible. It's best you know if you are pregnant or not so you can better decide what to do from there! The only thing you need to focus on right now is to know if you are pregnant.

I hope you get through this, and I know how stressful your situation is. It runs through my family history.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 9, 2007, 01:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sad Soul
    She had oral sex like you and indeed ended up pregnant
    Is this something new? I just finished OB/GYN rotation in school and we were taught that only vaginal sex results in pregnancy.

Sorry Sad Soul, but it is IMPOSSIBLE to get pregnant with oral sex. Totally and completely 100% impossible.

Oct 9, 2007, 01:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Is this something new? I just finished OB/GYN rotation in school and we were taught that only vaginal sex results in pregnancy.

Sorry Sad Soul, but it is IMPOSSIBLE to get pregnant with oral sex. Totally and completely 100% impossible.

No I swear to you she did, and some came "on" her vagina. (His penis never actually went in).

Or so she told her mother?

I'll try to see if I can find evidence that this can happen, because it has happened to her.
    Expert

Oct 9, 2007, 01:32 PM
    It is impossible to get pregnant with oral sex.

Now if he ejaculated on her vagina it is possible but extremely rare as the sperm die as they hit the oxygenated air.

The sperm, as I have stated before, are not like little bugs with legs that can crawl up the leg or down the vaginal area into the vaginal canal. All they have are little tails that are their only method of motility and rely on being propelled to the cervix via penetration and the fluids of the vaginal canal.

I bet she just told her mother that she was still a virgin when in fact she was not.

Oct 9, 2007, 01:39 PM
    It is impossible to get pregnant with oral sex.

Now if he ejaculated on her vagina it is possible but extremely rare as the sperm die as they hit the oxygenated air.

The sperm, as I have stated before, are not like little bugs with legs that can crawl up the leg or down the vaginal area into the vaginal canal. All they have are little tails that are their only method of motility and rely on being propelled to the cervix via penetration and the fluids of the vaginal canal.

I bet she just told her mother that she was still a virgin when in fact she was not.
    I am saying it is possible because it happened to my aunt. And yes it is extremely rare.

This web site is a part of the New York Times Company.

I will paste the link, which explains that what I was saying was not "impossible". It's just a very rare case.

Your Most Embarrassing Sex Questions Answered

It actually says that even over the underwear it's possible to get pregnant.
    Expert

Oct 9, 2007, 01:41 PM
    As I said, it is possible, but extremely rare. Especially if the gal is a virgin, then they hymen gets in the way.

But oral... NO WAY JOSE!!

Oct 9, 2007, 01:42 PM
    As I said, it is possible, but extremely rare. Especially if the gal is a virgin, then they hymen gets in the way.

But oral...........NO WAY JOSE!!!
    I know. I'm just posting that because you said my story was impossible at first.

The poster also said that some ejaculation went around her vagina. So I was telling the poster as well, that it is possible. Also, you can still be a virgin if the hymen is broken. Some girls, for example, their hymen's break from horseback riding or a tampon, and they may go on unaware of this.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 9, 2007, 01:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by From supplied link
    Can I get pregnant from giving oral sex?
    - No you cannot get pregnant from giving or receiving oral sex but you can get an STD including HIV/AIDS.

Can I get pregnant from receiving oral sex?

- No you cannot get pregnant from giving or receiving oral sex but you can get an STD including HIV/AIDS.
    Bear in mind the chances of pregnancy without penetration are so SMALL as to be virtually impossible, hence J's response.

I think this thread has gone far enough.
    Do you agree J ?
    Expert

Oct 9, 2007, 01:46 PM
    Wow, you really confused it all. You said, and I quote

Quote Originally Posted by Sad Soul
    She had oral sex like you and indeed ended up pregnant
    That is what is IMPOSSIBLE.

I know that the hymen can be broken and the girl can still be a virgin. Many people don't understand that, but, yes it is possible.

This girl is not pregnant, as she started her period today and didn't even know what it was. I had to explain it to her.
    Expert

Oct 9, 2007, 01:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben
    I think this thread has gone far enough.
    Do you agree J ?
    Yes, Ben I do. Do your magic love.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 9, 2007, 01:49 PM
    >Thread Closed<

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Number 3 [ 1 Answers ]

What do I need to adjust if the unearned fees at August 31 is $1500 and the unbilled fees at August 31 is 6,780

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number. [ 1 Answers ]

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number.. ... will my SIN always be "connected" with my business? In other words, as far as Canada REvenue is concerned are they 2 different entities? I want to apply for Bus # for a sole propriatorship

Private number [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Can you find out the source of a "private number" that calls your cell phone? If so, how? :(

ID with TIN number [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone get a driver's license or picture ID with a TIN number. Thank you

Need the next number [ 1 Answers ]

52, 28,33, 63, 73, 23, 56... Can anyone tell me the next number in this sequence?:confused:

View more questions Search