Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SoLittleTime Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2009, 03:41 PM
    Thank you very much for your response HelpNow! I love that saying, that is perfect. I will take your advice I think, I just hope I get over him someday soon. Good luck with your new relationship...
    Brisemarine Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2009, 10:40 PM

Well, I am in the exact situation as you were, just it's even kind of worse that we kind of already are friends with benefit. We've known each other for years, but this was just a recent thing. From the first day he was kissing me he told me he wasn't for a relationship, but still I got trapped in that. Now I want to be out of it. So did you keep in contact with that guy? Or you just totally lost contact with him
    helpnow Posts: 83, Reputation: 6

Mar 11, 2009, 10:43 PM
    No more contact with him. Not worth the hassle to be honest.

Mar 15, 2009, 08:01 PM

Does it just all end this way, it's really hard to give up, but it has never been a relationship. I think I really need to wake up and make it clear with him. I am quite agree with you that if a guy said from the beginning he didn't want a relationship then it means he just wants to be in the play field for a while. I don't know why I feel that me and him might be together years later, but not this time. It's really a strange feeling, but since nothing would come out at the moment, then I should keep on looking for other men instead of keeping on falling for him. I am really a bit scared though.
    t00stellar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 09:34 AM
    hey i just want you to know that i def get your situation because mine is similiar. He seems like he just likes leading you on, he is playing way too many games so why dont you reverse the field. He hangs out with you one day to later on write you an email saying how he pretty much can't continue because he enjoys being a manwhore. He has you exactly where he wants you because he knows that you like him enough to keep going back like us girls typically do. Sorry hun but he has someone else because why doesnt he call you instead of writing an email [have you spoken to him on the phone], if him already being in a relationship is definately not the problem then he is a coward because he should tell you face to face instead of playing tongsil hockey all night, no offense. You are wayy too pretty to be played with, you need a real man not a coward that beats around the bush. Its pretty clear that he doesnt want nothing but a bootycall because i bet if you let it get further thats all he will be wanting but hey why mix love with sex if you know how to keep them seperate then go for it we all have needs.
    Good Luck <3

Mar 24, 2009, 03:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by t00stellar View Post
    why mix love with sex if you know how to keep them seperate then go for it we all have needs.
    Good Luck <3
    That is the problem, I don't know why I can't separate them, it's really if I keep on sleeping with someone especially I really like this guy, I can't never separate sex with love.
    JoJox3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2009, 03:48 PM
    I read this and had to comment, just because he doesn't want a relationship does not mean he is involved with someone else. Yes, this may sometimes be the case, but some guys are scared of commitment. Some have been so hurt in the past that their opinion of certain women has changed so much that it is difficult to let their guard down. Im sure this guy likes you a lot, but is just scared of getting into something serious. Do not contact him, let it go, and if he comes back, you have your answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is There Hope For My Relationship [ 7 Answers ]

Last Sunday night my boyfriend of three months went out socially drinking for the first time I ended up extremely drunk and became offensive and embarrassing towards my boyfriend, before that fateful night he was so romantic and really opened up to me letting me into his life and he said he was in...

Change in a relationship [ 3 Answers ]

Do you think its possible for a man to change in the relationship? My boyfriend and I have been having some problems and he keeps telling me he is going to change and he doesn't want to lose me, he loves me, etc. But he just seems to start good and then start with the things that I don't like.

A Utility that'll block phone calls? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been perusing a bit and I've found out about Selective Call Rejection, and how most phone companies offer an option where you can block numbers by pressing *67 (or simply variations of that number). However, I'm looking for a utility that can do that, rather than a service. Is there any object...

Relationship between chemistry and nursing [ 1 Answers ]

How is chemistry related to nursing?

Is there any hope for us? [ 1 Answers ]

After my boyfriend broke up with me 7 months ago I decided to use it as a learning curve and became a new confidant person. Im exercising, trying new thing, change my look every now and again and am even looking into starting my own business. Which is all great because I feel like my own person...

View more questions Search