Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Neelia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2007, 09:24 AM
    Skin Bleaching
    I have been suffering from a skin disease called vitiligo which has permanently removed about 20 to 30 % of my skin color. It is very unattractive and I want to permanently bleach my skin what steps do I need to take to start this process.

Thank You
    Neelia
    Bilal_Ali Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2008, 03:29 AM
    Bleaching is not a popular solution of the vitiligo. Very few people suffering from vitiligo use bleaching. Actually vitiligo is pigmentation disorder. In which the color producing cell not properly work or demage by some internal factors. There are dozen of different vitiligo treatment procidure are available.
    Although you can free to use Bleaching but I advise you first take care about the negative effects of the bleachin on your skin.
    And 2nd question, how skin feel after bleaching.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin bleaching [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there, I have been trying for many years to bleach my skin clour and nothing has worked so far does any know what else I could do? Any cream or pills that are working for real? Thanks!

Skin bleaching [ 1 Answers ]

How can I bleach my skin permanently

Skin bleaching [ 3 Answers ]

I just recently moved from Florida to Colorado and it has taken a toll on my skin and I am noticing that I have began to develop acne. How can I make these acne spots fade without taking all year? I have set a budget of 400.00.

Skin Bleaching [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I'am looking for skin bleaching pills that really work! Could you please tell me which ones are the best if there are any, I've wasted enough money. Thanks

Skin bleaching [ 2 Answers ]

I was born on the brown side... in between light and dark.. but I want to be lighter than what I am... is there anything I can use to become lighter?

View more questions Search