Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caitlinjane Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2007, 07:59 AM
    97 Accord
    I recently got a great reply to my windshield wiper question - But I have a follow up question. I was told to spray the switch with WD-40 - do you mean the actual switch in the car that turns them on? I know this might be a stupid question, but cars are not my specialty, and I thought I would ask before I sprayed everything...
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2007, 08:02 AM
    You will likely need to remove the covers, referenced in the link, to gain access to the switch mechanism. Then, just spray the switch with WD-40 or electrical contact cleaner.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1986 Honda Accord LX/1996 Honda Accord LX [ 12 Answers ]

Would someone be able to tell me if the wheels on an 1986 Honda Accord are interchangeable with those of a 1996 Honda Accord. Thank you

95 Accord [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 95 Honda Accord. V6 Engine. When I brake for a stop the pedal wants to continue to compress. I then have to press even harder to keep the car from moving. I checked the brake fluild levels and they are find. The ABS reservoir is showing low. The manual says that there could be a...

92 Accord [ 1 Answers ]

I ran my 92 Accord out of gas like an idiot. Now I can't get it to start despite putting fuel in it. Checked the fuel line and it still has fuel and pressure in it right before the injectors, but I'm getting no spark on the plugs. Is there any sort of reset. The car was running perfectly before...

89 accord [ 2 Answers ]

Car was running fine but after 100000k I put in new plugs and cap. Now it misses just coming off idle, worst when cold. Put old plugs back in, same miss :mad: . Any ideas, wires maybe? It ran perfectly before

View more questions Search