Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Oct 8, 2007, 07:25 AM
    More stuff has happened
    I've been paying less attention to the ghost in my house and more stuff has happened my guitar hass played its self not really a song but when I set it down for a while to get something to eat I heard notes playing its self my grooge has opened itself like the handle turning open my sister saw it once and freaked out footsteps continuesly happened in my house with no link espetialy when I'm home alone or when things are kind of quiet like when were eating my parents try to ignore it and my sister thinks it's the dog when she's begging for food at my feet I'm just wondering when I'm trying to igonre it to stop it it gets worse
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2007, 07:30 AM
    Maybe its an attention seeking ghost,lol quick question how often do you eat your parents because that might be bothering it
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2007, 07:30 AM
    Have you tried asking it to leave?
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Oct 11, 2007, 04:00 PM
    I don't want to be rude I mean it was here first I guess I don't really care that its here just my one of my friends is scard of my house

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What happened.what did I do wrong [ 2 Answers ]

It started at a friends birthday party last year in December, when a guy that I used to have a crush on about 2 years prior was there. We began talking and after this party, he walked me to a cab and then got my phone number from the friend who's birthday it was. He then called me the next morning...

I've always had perfect skin what happened? [ 2 Answers ]

I have always had perfect skin but now that I am turning 15 I am starting t get acne and stuff but I don't want to get rid of wearing make-up how will I get by I don't know anyone have any advice on how to help me?

View more questions Search