Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    erlobenauer Posts: 208, Reputation: 9

Oct 8, 2007, 04:08 AM
    Bloody discharge, shorter period last cycle - tubes tied!
    A litte over a year ago, June of 06 to be exact, I had a tubal during the c-section of my second child. Since then, my periods have been completely normaL ( lasting 7 days and heavy as to before the tubal a few days and terribe cramping ) anyhow, I started again LAST Sat I believe the 29 or 30th was the date, and ended that tues - it wasn't as heavy as usual, went a day or two with light spotting, nothing to wear a pad about or anything, well - I noticed a few days ago I had some discharge, I really wasn't worried though, as I've had it before and thought it was normal to a point - and starting on MOnday, it was pink, and now today red - its bloody. I don't understand what could be going on, I have cramps ike I usually would and even with my other pregnancies, I cramped too. Surely I couldn't be pregnant right?? Especially only a year since I've had my tubes tied... I've been extremely tired and just feeling - BLAH, though that's been going on for a few weeks, more so within the last few days. Any suggestions, I do have a doctors appointment, but I'm impatient and don't want to wait a few days to before I get some insight. ANy help woud be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again:)
    savedsinner7 Posts: 412, Reputation: 52

Oct 8, 2007, 01:55 PM
    Could be tubal pregnancy. Check with doc immediately!
    aimeekiel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2009, 10:39 PM
    I am having the same problem right now with my weird problem mine usually lasts about 4 or 5 days and is normal flow but I had it for about 2 days or so this time and was prety light? I duno what to think? What came of your problem when that hapend to u? I had my tubes tied June of this yr so I don't thnk I'm pregnant? Hope not

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My wife has her tubes tied can she still be pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

My wife has her tubes banded, can she be pregnant?

Thinking about getting tubes tied [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, I am new to this and need some advice. I am 21 years old and I have 2 beautiful children. I have a boy and a girl what I always wanted. I seem to be very fertile because they are only 18 months apart. I have been taking the pill to prevent having another child and have been thinking about...

Tubes tied [ 2 Answers ]

I got my tubes tied after my last baby and is there anything I can do to try to have another baby? What about intrauterine insemination or invitro?

Tubes tied [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know how many people got there tubes tied then wanted a baby, Well I am one I don't know what to do my insurance won't pay for them to be untied. My husband and I would love to have another baby but don't know what to do since the insurance won't pay for it. Can anybody help

View more questions Search