Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    199rusty Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2007, 10:16 PM
    Disney children's movies
    What year was disneys Cinderella made?
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Oct 7, 2007, 11:15 PM
    Go to The Internet Movie Database (IMDb)

It says 1950 that is the diseny version

But I think the movie or story date back to the early1900's
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Oct 8, 2007, 01:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jessb
    go to The Internet Movie Database (IMDb)

it says 1950 that is the diseny version

but i think the movie or story date back to the early1900's
    Actually the story of Cinderella dates back as early as first century BC.

Oct 8, 2007, 04:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stardust713
    Actually the story of Cinderella dates back as early as first century BC.
    Yeah I figured it dated back pretty far. The diseny version was in the 1950's though, right?
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Oct 9, 2007, 06:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jessb
    yeah i figured it dated back pretty far. the diseny version was in the 1950's though, right?
    Yup, 1950. It was the movie that was going to make or break Disney's career. Had it flopped at the box office Disney studios would have gone bankrupt and it would have been the last Disney production. Thank God it did well.

Oct 9, 2007, 11:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stardust713
    Yup, 1950. It was the movie that was going to make or break Disney's career. Had it flopped at the box office Disney studios would have gone bankrupt and it would have been the last Disney production. Thank God it did well.
    Yeah while I was looking that up I ran across that diseny composer frank churhill, that did music for dumbo and snow white, etc. it was some real intresting stuff. I love old entertainment history stuff. Its so great:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's children's Movies in an Attic [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie I saw when I was a kid. It was in the mid 80's that I saw it. There was a woman in an attic and she would sing songs and there a knight in the attic also that she would talk to. This is a stretch but I am hoping someone will remember this movie.

Disney Morning Show [ 2 Answers ]

What was the name of the weekday morning show that came on Disney... where the kids would be exerising on there little mats and mickey and goofy would show them how to be healthy and they did little role playing about eating healthy... I think a lady hosted the show??

Children's movies early 90's [ 5 Answers ]

I watched these when I was younger in the early 90s, But could have possibly been made in the eighties. All I can remember is that one of the movies started with a boy who went to this land and traveled everywhere finding these little guys with powers. Each had a different power. In another movie...

Old Disney Channel Movies [ 2 Answers ]

Does any one know where I can watch old movies that used to come on disney channel, like escape to witch mountain

Old movie on Disney [ 3 Answers ]

There was a movie aired on the Disney channel in the 80's/early 90's. The animation reminded me of The Hobbit. I only remember a boy and maybe a wizard. There was also an evil giant that used a long fingernail to give children nightmares. I thinkit took place in a castle. Does anyone have any idea...

View more questions Search