Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

Oct 7, 2007, 09:51 PM
    I was wondering
    What is the difference between a plain cup cake and a muffin ?
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2007, 02:51 AM
    Id say the mixture and its sugar content, also cupcakes have icing and muffins generally don't give me a double choc chip muffin over a cupcake anyday.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2007, 08:49 AM
    Cupcakes are sweeter and moister
    Muffins are courser and usually less sweet

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wondering why? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend and he usually hangs out with a bunch of people that like to cheat should I be worried I meen he hasn't that I know of but I'm just so confused and I love him to death and I would die with out him but when he's around his ex. Girlfreinds and I'm not there I get worried ...

I am wondering why. [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday I was suppose to start my period and today I got it... kinda? Normally I don't get it on the first day which is fine but now mu mentral blood is like not blood it is a very very dark brown and sticky and it has not the best smell. Gross but true and I don't really understand why it would...

Just wondering? [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently took the ovulation test and now the pink line was there,I as of today had the donor over,{i am lesbian},all the times I have ever ovulated,I do not remember anytype of spotting,nowtoday I am.My queston is am I going to be having a baby?Is this all of a sudden bownish colored...

Just wondering [ 8 Answers ]

Does your urine have to be dark to be pregnant

View more questions Search