Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    StacyP2006 Posts: 36, Reputation: 8

Oct 7, 2007, 07:19 PM
    1990s TGIF show
    There was a show on TGIF during the 90s. It was on at the same time as Boy Meets World and Sabrina the Teenage Witch so probably around 97 or 98. I don't remember a lot about the show but it was about a mom and a boy and a girl and there was a guy that could grant wishes.. maybe a genie? I remember in one episode the girl somehow can see the future or is told the future and learns she's supposed to marry a nerd.

There was another show on at or around the same time on TGIF about a teenager who ate.. I think I hamburger from somewhere and he then turned into an angel

Anyone know the names of these shows?
    Goddard Posts: 50, Reputation: 9

Oct 7, 2007, 07:32 PM
    The show about the genie was called You Wish

You Wish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The show about the hamburger was called Teen Angel

Teen Angel (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1990s little girl's imaginative board game? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like any information as to the title of this game or website with information. You needed 4 girls, who each had a duty(leader, scribe, etc.) and a certain crystal that had a function, and you marked off rooms of your house with little signs and played some game with a plot about unicorns...

Toy from the 1990s [ 3 Answers ]

This toy in the outside was like a flower bud, it had a "key" with this key you could open the bud and inside was a type of little doll and her home. I don't think it was a polly pocket if anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it thanks!! :confused:

TGIF finally [ 1 Answers ]

Water Formula Little Johnny's teacher asks, "What is the chemical formula for water?" Little Johnny replies, "H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O!!" The teacher, puzzled, asks, "What on Earth are you talking about?" Little Johnny replies, "Yesterday you said it was H to O!"

French song 1980s-1990s [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the french song out in the 80s or 90s which was sung by a young looking girl. The video shows her walking over a field and then rowing with her mother and then sneaking out of the house and going to a nightclub with what looks like her little sister whi is about 8. She has...

View more questions Search