Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jpfuzzy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2007, 06:47 PM
    Connecting DIRECTV satellite to TV and DVD/VCR combo
    I just got DIRECTV satellite. I have older TV's. I have a DVD/VCR combo and DVR satellite receiver for one TV and an individual VCR, individual DVD player, and satellite receiver for the other TV. I have the RF modulator, but I don't know exactly how to hook them up. Can anyone tell me how to hook them up?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2007, 06:54 AM
    The Modulator takes the output of DVD/VCR combo, usually RCA, and converts to channel
    3 or 4, Then F fitting(Coax)out to Older TV's coax in, Tune TV to 3 or 4.
    Is the VCR for playing only, or recording also?
    fozia_khan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2010, 04:58 PM
    I check satlklite

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting old TV, vcr, and dvd/vcr combo [ 5 Answers ]

I have an old TV with just a coax connector. I have a Zenith VCR and a Go Video dvd/vcr combo. I currently have them set up with an RF mod. Which lets me use the stand alone vcr and the dvd part of the dvd/vcr combo. However, the way I now have this set up, I cannot use the vcr part of the...

Connect Directv- TV, dvd, vcr [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new Sanyo HDTV, a Directv box with DVR, a DVD player, and a VCR. How can I connect them all so I can use my Directv remote to operate all 3, or isn't that possible? All 3 units have composite connection jacks, and the DVD, Satellite box and TV have s-video jacks. I don't need the VCR to...

VCR/DVD Combo, DVD Recorder hookup to Satellite TV [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to hookup a VCR/DVD combo and a DVD Recorder to my TV. I have satellite TV, but the satellite receiver is not connected to the same TV. I have read and reread all four books and can not figure it out. I want to be able to record from the television to both the VCR and the DVD...

How do I connect a Directv satellite box to an LG DVD recorder [ 1 Answers ]

To the next genius out their... HELP! I need help connecting my Directv satellite box model HD-250 to my LG DVD recorder model DR1F9H in order to copy all of my tivo'd recordings on my Directv satellite. I also need to know how to connect an additional DVD player to my LG DVD recorder for coping my...

How do I connect a combo dvd/vcr to a dish network satellite dvr/tv? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect a combo dvd/vcr to a dish network satellite dvr/tv?

View more questions Search