Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    092195 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2007, 04:21 PM
    Drug test
    I have to take a drug test tomorrow. I was given a prescription for Histussin HC cough syrup for a cold and am taking it 2 tsp. twice a day. It has hydrocodone in it. Do I tell them and bring in a copy of the prescripton? Will it be all right , since this has been prescribed by my doctor?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 7, 2007, 04:42 PM
    Yes, you tell them, and you bring in the prescription. Just to be on the safe side.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 7, 2007, 05:41 PM
    A proper drug test, they will ask you to list all of the prescription medication and non prescription that you take.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

After a drug test [ 2 Answers ]

My son had a drug test, but my question is has anyone had a doctor's office call you about it, and if so why would they do that?

Drug Test? [ 2 Answers ]

I take a diet pill called lipodrene. Will that show up on a drug test?

Drug Test [ 6 Answers ]

I am 19 years old, 5'11", about 130 lbs and have smoked weed for 1 and a half years prior to quit, I cut back to 2 hits a month for 1 month and for the past month and a half I have been clean of everything, I'm not big, I have a high metabolism, and I took a detox drink called ready clean, its for...

Drug Test! [ 8 Answers ]

How Long Will Marijuana Stay In Your System? In My Case It Was My First Time Ever Smoking Weed And Me And Three Friends Shared A Dime Bag, Which Really Isn't A lot, I Didn't Feel The High Or Anything. This Happened On The Saturday The 2nd. I Have To Take A Drug Test For A Job And Im Scared It'll...

Drug test. [ 15 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I am wondering if someone can answer me this question: I am going for an interview at a gym called Bally Total Fitness. If I get this job will I def need a drug test? I know every place is different but do they usually always test you at gyms and stuff? The last time I smoke...

View more questions Search