Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ComputerGP Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2007, 03:49 PM
    Tretinoin Gel
    Hi, I have got lots of fordyce spots on my penis and I have read on the internet that Tretinoin Gel or Cream can get rid of them. Is this true? If so where can I buy this cream?
    Also are there any other creams or lotions which would get rid of them or even reduce them?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2007, 04:45 PM
    Tretinoin is another name for Retin-A, an acne medication. It comes in a creame and a gel and in multiple strengths. With the gel you can't apply too much. With the creame you can.

I wouldn't even think of using it on my penis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clindoxyl Gel [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have recently been having extreme problems with my face. I initially started to use Differin. This scorched the heck out of my face and it stung it was dry and itchy. My mom had a dermatologist appointment and brought Differin with her. He gave her some samples of Clindoxyl Gel and...

Tretinoin [ 3 Answers ]

Does Topical tretinoin (or Retin A) 0.1% lighten really lighten the skin? I did some research and it said that it was good for post-inflammatory hyperpigmention in people with darker skin colour. I just wanted to ask around and see what others know about it. Thanks

Clindoxyl Gel [ 1 Answers ]

I have come off Clindoxyl Gel about a month ago. I used to get a tan before using it,but now I burn whenever I am in the sun. Will this change?

View more questions Search