Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ddgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2007, 03:41 PM
    Helen Luitjens origianl water color
    I bought this original water color at a yard sale and am trying to find out if it might be worth anything. If any ones about this artist please let me know. It is a good size picture approx. 3feet by 3feet and is in its original frame.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2007, 04:14 PM
    "The Elegant Era: A Sketchbook of the Ornate Architecture and Delicate Detail of Yesterday's Southland "
    Author-Helen Luitjens
    I could not find much detail about the artist, who is the author of this book.

Westwood United Methodist Church, Sanctuary Tour
    The sketches on this book were also done by Helen Luitjens

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How come my sump pump pit smells & the water is dark [ 2 Answers ]

I noticed that my laundry room has started to smell recently. I took the cover off my sump pump & it smells really bad, so I poured some water in it, about 4 hours latter water came out of my floor drain in my bsmt. And partially flooded my bsmt. How is that possible since the floor drain is tied...

At-home hair color using Color Zap, then Wella color [ 2 Answers ]

I have naturally medium brown hair. I have always looked better with blonde hair, and I went to salons for years to have my hair colored. I can no longer afford the $100+ visits every 3 weeks, so I have tried doing it myself. Recently I used Color Zap to remove all color (because I had several...

Pool water color [ 2 Answers ]

Why does the pool water turn cloudy and how do you turn it back blue. Does the water suppose to be warm

Helen [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. In the last year my periods have become very regular but 2 weeks before I am actually due on I become tired and start looking pale but am now getting worried as with my last period I started having big blood clots not small which I have never had before.Is this where I start to worry or is it...

View more questions Search