Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dragondog Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Oct 7, 2007, 03:38 PM
    Jobs for 13 yr. olds
    I'm 13 and I'm trying to find a job with the highest money benefit... or a list of some good ones. Or other things I can do over the summertime... I am pretty interested in pet sitting, grooming, & walking included etc. But Also for that how much should I charge for how long? What times should I work? WhAT safety precautions should I take? And what information do I need? :confused: :confused: Thanks so much for the help I'd dearly appreciate it!
    ~dragondog
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2007, 03:42 PM
    Paper round?

Try asking around friends and family see if chores need doing? Perhaps helping out with garden work, mowing lawns, dishes, hoovering. Advertise your services in local shops etc.

At thirteen your not going to be looking at a lot of money. I started doing a paper round at 13 then moved from job to job over time gradually earning more money. You have to be patient!
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Oct 7, 2007, 03:46 PM
    In most places you are to young to work. You could go to your neighbors and offer to cut their yard or help them in some way with chores. You probably would get the most money cutting a yard. I think around here (Alabama), kids get up to $75-$100 per yard (depending on size).
    asha.pickett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 08:02 AM
    Well around here in chicago we get like 25 dollars for each yard

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

19 Year Olds and Limits [ 10 Answers ]

I have four daughters. The oldest will be 19 in a week. She had been heavily involved in competitive sports and school which kept her focused and too busy to chase around. Now that she has graduated and is no longer participating in sports she has begun going out with friends we don't know and...

Art ideas for 1 year olds [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for Art ideas for babies 0-1 year olds in a Nursery? Can anyone help?

1998 Olds 88 Won't Crank Help [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I Need a little bit of help on this one. We recently (30 days ago) changed the water pump in our Olds 88 and had no issues. We haven't noticed any leaks of antifreeze, and the engine has not shown excessive heat on the dash lights, etc. Today, we were driving and noticed that the car...

View more questions Search