Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Matt86 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2007, 03:21 PM
    21 Want to be married
    Hello Everyone,
    I didn't have sex before and I will get married soon.
    I want to your advice of having sex of the first time.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Oct 7, 2007, 04:41 PM
    WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE MARRIED!!

Does your intended know that you have not had sex yet? Does she know that you intend to marry her? Do you feel that it is appropriate to run out and have sex with a woman during your engagement, just so you will be "experienced"?

Having intercourse with a woman one time does nothing for your experience level. It does open you to STDs, a furious fiancé, possibly a broken engagement.

Have you considered asking your intended if its OK with her that you run out an get some experience, before you commit to her?

Is your EEG flat?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 7, 2007, 04:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by donf
    Have you considered asking your intended if its OK with her that you run out an get some experience, before you commit to her?
    I think you misunderstood, or maybe I am. I thought the question was more about what to do the first time, like maybe on the wedding night.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Oct 7, 2007, 05:00 PM
    J-9,

I hope that I went off on a tangent. Matt, please chime in and level set us.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 7, 2007, 05:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt86
    Hello Everyone,
    I didn't have sex before and I will get married soon.
    I want to your advice of having sex of the first time.

This to me totally sounds like he wants advice for his wedding night. Don, I think, actually HOPE, you read into the question a little too deep.
    THATguy23 Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Oct 10, 2007, 01:56 PM
    You've never done it before? Wow, get some climax control lubricant - and read up on foreplay - Oral Sex Tutorials at clitical.com - if you're great with the tongue it may not even matter how long you last during the actual performance...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Married and falling for a married man [ 16 Answers ]

I met this married man doing volunteer work. I noticed that he was nice looking and he was helpful with what I needed. I do fundraisers for the Humane Society. Anyway, he told me to contact when I needed his help and he would donate a portion of money from his business. He gave me his business card...

I am in love with 2 men, 1 is getting married and I am married to the other [ 12 Answers ]

Never ever thought I would be posting a question on a site - but life got me here:rolleyes: I am a happily married woman - happily married if you remove the sex out of marriage. My partner was never very interested in sex and that was something I had comfortably accepted. We lived happily for...

In love with a married man and I am married too. [ 21 Answers ]

I have being married for 11 yrs. And going with a married man for 9 yrs. What do I do? He tells me he love me but, yet keeps important information from me that I needs to know. He puts other people in our relationship, and that's has caused a problem for us. I know that is not right to be with him...

Married just to be together? [ 6 Answers ]

So, my story is a bit different then what I've read. I am 17 years old, and my boyfriend is 21. We've been together for 8 months, and known each other for 4 years. However, not only does he live in another city, he lives an another country. He's had his relationships and I've had mine, but.....

View more questions Search